RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New on the block

Rep:
Level 87
Hi there im new here i got rpg maker 2003 a couple of days ago
and I was looking for a good forum to post request for help and to
post my projects and this one looks good hi everyone

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
This is the first post in the last 2 hours >_>

WELCOM3, I STOLZ THE FIRST POST.

Rep:
Level 87
Ha I posted the second post seceond placer winner

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Welcome zel-ass
XD lol. Welcome, have fun.

:mex: mon.
Arlen is hot.

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Welcome zeldaz. Hope you like it here. Dont forget to read the rules in each catagory. Also dont forget our handy dandy "Search" bar. XP
Sig by MacGravel

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Zelda and Rm2k3, two very great choices.  :P

I give you, the Diablo Post.

I am someone who posts humongous welcome posts. To start off with things, you'd be wise to read this, so you don't get in trouble for doing something you had no idea about.

Also a thing to be aware of. It had dimmed down lately, but you'd be best prepared for everything. Don't be offended if a number of people flame you, it basically means nothing. Why they're allowed to is beyond my understanding.

Don't be offended by anyone not being afraid to hide their sexuality, they just like a place to say it seemingly. Use the search button to find answers to questions that you might have, and when your question gets answered, add resolved to it. Since you already posted 2003, you might find it a bit useless, but type the maker in each of your posts. It helps greatly for those that don't read this topic, and can make helping easier. This helps avoid people from flaming you or dumbing you down.

Follow the rules..and don't join the flaming crew. If people say something, that relates to an incident that might HAVE happened in the past on this forum, you might be like "what are they talking about." Suggest you get briefed about "Important stuff" so as you don't repeat something people hate.

Now, a recent issue that has come up is that if you happen to get into a fight with another member, try to not let it get too out of hand. (Ya, it's the internet, but you wouldn't believe all those that have had this problem).

What a long post. Welcome to the forums, follow that, and no one should bother you. Except those that have nothing better to do then that, but just ignore them.

I own the welcome forum.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah