RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
An error I can not fix.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Current Project: Evil Force RPG

EDIT: Thiss is RPG Maker 2003
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 12:27:45 AM by Redbone »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
you used an event to run a script command that does not exist?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Yeah, are you using the Show Picture command on a picture that you no longer have imported? Or are you using any resource in the event that might have been deleted or removed from your folder?

A already checked my files and where I got them. They were still there.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
They're not :)

Delete the item event and remake it. Should work fine~

I already tried that, and it still does the same thing. Infact, I have no idea which event it is.

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Could you post the wip(work in progress)? That way we can see fully see what is wrong.
If not then, maybe you spelt something wrong.
Sig by MacGravel

No idea what your talking about.

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
What i meant was to upload what you have done so far in your game.

That way we can download it, look in it, and see what could be the cause of the error
Sig by MacGravel

I'll upload it tomorrow, it's 9:00 pm over here.