RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I don't think I made one...

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Hello. I don't think I made one before... Anyways, hi guys. My name's Jae Young Kwak (that's my Korean name. Not many people use it. Maybe just Jae). This account name, mastermoo420, has been my SN, e-mail address, etc. for like, ever. Like... since I was 6? 7 years ago. Wow. Anyways, nice to be here and I wish to learn lots of things.
:bean: I hope not to defile the arlfruit anymore.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
welcome! please remember to follow the rules and you will be just fine here at RMRK!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
People here are so nice! :) I have now planned on staying here.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Lol. Welcome, enjoy.

Come to think of it..I never made one either =P

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Hi, i'm the hottest 6 year old on rmrk
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Are you welcoming me or are you just trying to make your sexiness known? >_> Anyways, thanks for all the comments. :)

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Hi, i'm the hottest 6 year old on rmrk

No, you are a nightwolf, all men are fgt for you.

Welcome~