RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Font Issue

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I am using blizz's override, but here's the problem

the comp the game is on dosen't have that font!
what font(s) should I install to clear up this problem

kthxbye

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Well, you could just change the script in Blizz's Override... Some basic font like 'Times New Roman' or 'Arial' or 'Arial Black' should be good to substitute a font in for the time being.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
here's more specifics

I made it withy legal enterbrains

when I play the game, (not on my comp, on another WinXP with RMXP installed) the text in message boxes dosen't show.

I'm also using Slipknot/Dubalex's AMS for images, so yeah.

I need this fixed so that I can present my game tomorrow to english class, cuz it's my Senior Perspective Project

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

pokeball ZanOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
"Jesus saves! And takes half damage!"
here's more specifics

I made it withy legal enterbrains

when I play the game, (not on my comp, on another WinXP with RMXP installed) the text in message boxes dosen't show.

I'm also using Slipknot/Dubalex's AMS for images, so yeah.

I need this fixed so that I can present my game tomorrow to english class, cuz it's my Senior Perspective Project

It probably just doesn't have the font file.  If the font works on your computer, then I believe what you need to do is find the font file you're using and copy it into your game folder.
I'm a pacifist...
And things get very peaceful when all of your enemies are dead.

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Fonts files can be usually found in C:\WINDOWS\Fonts

Find the font file with the same name from there, copy it out to your game folder.

Then, you can either manually tell the player to put it in their C:\WINDOWS\Fonts folder, or find a font-auto-installing script. (Wachunga made one, it's somewhere. If it's not on this forum it's surely on hbgames.org; I've seen it there)