RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Official RMRK Fighting Manual

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
YEEEEEEEEAH!

Do this in whatever style you want (GGX, SF, KOF, DOA, etc.), just have fun with it. ;D My guy goes first!

Specials (Some link, links followed by an indent):

-Bastard Strike: (Punch, Up + Punch, Down)
-Cannonball Heel (Down, Up + Kick)
-Piston Kick (Left, Forward + Kick)

-1. Vulcan -Aerial- (Down + Kick, Down + Kick)
--2. High Voltage (#Vulcan#, Forward + Kick)
--2. Deflected Missile (#Vulcan#, Down + Slash)
---3. Cluster Bomb *EXECUTE BEFORE FINAL PORTION OF PREVIOUS COMBINATION* (#Deflected Missile#, Slash)
--2.Perverted Missile (#Vulcan#, Down + High Slash)
---3. Blaster (#Perverted missile#, Back, Forward + High Slash)

-Rotor Drop (Down to Back to Up *Jump* to Forward, Down + Slash or High Slash)

-1. Counterfeit Rotor Drop (Down to Back to Up *Jump* to Forward, Up + Kick)
--2. Cracker Heel (Down + Forward + Kick)

- Desert Eagle (Punch, Punch, Punch)

Overdrives

-Javelin Missile (Down to Back, Up + Forward + High Slash)
-Pride and Glory (Up to Forward, Forward to Down, Down to Back, Back to Forward + High Slash)
-Justice (Down to Back, Forward, Down to Back, Forward + High Slash)

Instant Kill

-Atom Bomb (Down to Back, Back to Forward, Forward to Up + Slash + High Slash)

Descriptions:

Bastard Strike: Combination punches, uppercut followed by a skull cracker.
Cannonball Heel: Player turns away, raises leg high into the air, spins to face opponent, crushes face. Obviously, the player is left exposed for quite some time.
Piston Kick: A kick that thrusts downward into the opponent's upper leg, for stun damage.

Vulcan: A swift kick, followed by another swift kick, the second with a bit more force following through.
High Voltage: Player spins 360 degrees to place a foot in the opponent's temple, as well as generating large amounts of electricity in doing so.
Deflected Missile: Body weight is thrown forward so that upper body is at a lower altitude than lower body. A backfisted punch is thrown, it's power augmented by this juxtaposition.
Cluster Bomb: The former, but instead of punching the opponent, the player grabs them by the throat and slams them into the ground. They then proceed to place both feet into the opponents stomach and spring backwards.
Perverted Missile: Player motions to perform the Deflected Missile technique, but instead throws body weight into the opponnent for a knockdown.

Blaster: A dirtier move, the opponent is kicked full-force in the temple whilst they are down.

Rotor Drop: The player grabs the opponent, from mid-air, and slams them into the ground via a fast rotating suplex.
Counterfeit Rotor Drop: Rotor drop, but the opponent is thrown in the opposite direction the player is traveling.
Cracker Heel: Counterfeit Rotor Drop, followed very quickly by a dropkick to the spine.

Desert Eagle: Player draws and fires an extremely powerful handgun.

-------

Javelin Missile: Player procures a Javelin missile launcher from...somewhere...and fires it directly at the opponent. Does not posess homing capabilities.

Pride and Glory: Background fades to an image of the American flag waving across the sky. Player radios in for air support, and a Fighter Jet (random) flies across the screen, releasing attack munitions (random).

Justice: Player takes a moment to charge strength, and then releases electric energy en masse on a random trajectory.

-------

Atom Bomb: Player goes through a series of poses, and then strikes the ground beneath them full force. They are then enveloped in  a fiery explosion. If the opponent is caught inside, they are annihilated. If they are within a certain distance, they lose a corresponding percentage of health. They are poisoned for the round regardless of block status or location. The player may no longer use any type of Overdrive for the rest of the match. The player can no longer use "Burst". The player is irradiated, and loses life at a slightly more rapid rate than the opponent. The player loses 25% percent of their own health.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
The only move that I need is....

Za Warudo

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
I really don't understand the purpose of this topic

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
bulls I moved your topic, chat about this therr OR PM arrow.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!

Raging Storm by Akuma owns

Rep:
Level 96
The point is to make a fake movelist for a fake ideal character based on your needs.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Specials
-Blazing Shot: (Down, Forward, Punch)
-Hell Kick (Down, Back + Kick)
-Rising Dragon (Down, Forward, Down + Punch)

Super
-Raging Demon (Back, Forward, Back, Forward, Back, Kick)
-Final Blow (Up, Up, Down Down, Punch)
-Total Anihillation (Down, Down, Forward, Back, Punch)

Normal
-Tri-Kick (Kick, Kick, Kick)

To be updated!!! :bean:

« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 03:15:57 AM by bulls84 »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
This is for the RMRK Mugen, which MAY come out.

Let's see, for the first character, i'd take Blizzard

Type: Not aerial, he doesn't control air, all he can do is call a blizzard, not control the full air.

Short Moves:-
Windy Blow
Tornado Kick

Description:-
Windy Blow:- Blizzard will force his hands forward, sending a blow of wind to the opponent who will jerk and fall down.
Tornado Kick- The classical spinning kick, Blizzard style.
Spiral Spin (LOLLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLL) :- Ever played Ninja Turtles fighting game? Noticed Raph? blizzard become horizontal and spins towards the opponents, just like a moving tornade in the "bed sleep" position. This will knock down the opponent, big time.

Main Moves(with Discription) :-
Earthen Torpedo:- This move is totally different, the earth starts shaking, and a storm ranges within it. It comes out with great force, cracking open that part of the Earth for a while and lifting the oponent high into the sky.

Environmental Torpedo:- This strom does not directly hurt the oponnent, it takes up things in the Environment. Like boxes, crates, maybe even animals/trees/humans! (excluding Blizzard, duh bitch lol) and they all attack the opponent (the storm forces the picked up items/things/beings onto the opponent) and the storm itself hits the opponent. This movie maybe hurtful, but sometimes may take up Blizzard and then hurting him or if Blizzard is very close to the opponent then he may also get the damage.

Shaking Torpedo- This torpedo is the opposite of the Earthen one, it goes down into the Earth at the opponents exact spot. But this and the Earthen one have the same problem, if the opponent moves a lot, then their aming gets wrong(which could lead to Blizzard getting hurt if he;s at the spot)

Finisher Move/Main Move:-
Needs Chaos Project Rage bar to be full, the other moves take 5 % of it, and hightest 30%. As Blizzard is patient, it takes time. When it is full, he can unleash his finishing/main move called THE EXPERT SNOWSTORM. In This attack, Blizzard himself turns into a small tornedo and runs away. Then, the Earth Shakes and many torpedos, from here and there, they just keep on coming and coming. The opponent is almost dead, when Blizzard Tornedo comes back and pushes the opponent down to a loss. Then Blizzard gets back and says, "The Storm is over"

Next: Silverline
Arlen is hot.

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I only need one killer move~!

LOLITA SMILE!

And all pedos will die instantly...

LOL.

(i don't think that's funny :P)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Skipping your ground eh Jappy?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96

If you do do that, you know I want to be in it, right?

And you know how cool it would be if you used that movelist I posted also, right?

RIGHT?

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
Super ultra mega kill move- A

I win.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Super ultra mega kill move- A

I win.

Actually you just lost.

Rep:
Level 96
Nah, pretty much won.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Even Djang's move is nothing compared to my Za Warudo. I mean, come on, I throw a steam roller on you and punch in into you.

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
The Move That Beats Za Warudo - B
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 94

Rep:
Level 96
Burnsauce'd.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

If you do do that, you know I want to be in it, right?

And you know how cool it would be if you used that movelist I posted also, right?

RIGHT?

maaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyybeeeeeeeee

maybe not.
you told me once
but i'm kinda a faggot
i mean i forgot @_@

Silverline

Minor Moves:-
Earthen Punch:- Simple, his hand becomes hard and kapow your ass is wooshy gone.
actually he hits your face.
Kicko:- One kick on the knee(yes knee) one on the stomach (yeah stomach) one on the head (no not ass, but head, LOL BUTTHEAD) and then a roundhouse to wipe you off
Header:- Catches you and bang with his head.
Thats how you became mad :V :V :V :V :V:

Main Moves:-
Stone head:- A rock falls on the opponents head and pushes it down and takes the place of his head(like the cartoons). It then crushes and the real head of the opponent comes out, all dizzy like.(can miss/get rebounded due to wrong positioning)
rockabanga:- just like blizzard, silverline forces the air forward, only from nowhere a rock is made at the end point of his palm and blasts the opponent.
Rullet:- Silver throws small rocks, from both hands, which hit the opponent and dont let him move. then silverline does his last throw but the rock is enlarged and makes the opponent fall.

Major Move/Finishing move
Earthen Rain:- Silverline picks his hands up and puts them down as a shower of rocks fall on the opponent causing havock (likes worms- the armageddon move =D) but if silver comes in the way(which he can't, i spose he wont be able to move), then he can get hurt.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
BlackZoneOne.

Me, being a swiriling black hole in the middle of the day with a computer and the ability to type, I can only do limited things.

Swirl left (Left)
Swirl right (Right)
Swirl Up (Up)
Eat car (A)
Eat Person (A)
Eat Streetlight (A)
Eat Building (A, up up, a, down, back, right, left, up, right, left, B, Orange, Click the left stick in, B a)

That last one is kinda complicated.

No really, I know what Mugen is, and I could be an easy character to make. A swirling vortex.
Whip (A)
Swirl (S)
Defence (D)
Wide Swirl (Z)
Stretch (X)
Spike - Its where I stay in place but jut out spikes all over - (C)
Power Whip (Down Right A)
Power Swirl (Down Right Z)
Vortex - Its the Super move, where I cover the whole screen and go into the center from all sides - (Up Down Left A D)

:D I hope I make it in there.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 01:34:52 AM by BlackZoneOne »
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Name: Black Guy 
Super Dooper Special
Lazer
:shoop: