RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Golem

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I made a golem when I was bored, he has steel armor on, his left hand is a sword and his right is a hammer.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:15:44 PM by boe »

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Ha, ha, awsome. Looks like something you would see in a Dragon Quest game or something though. Still, that makes it just as good. I like the style that you have going with it.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I was going to do a whole charset, but I didn't really like how it turned out.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Thats actually pretty nice. If you removed the grime and helm it might even be a teddy bear ^_^

~Winged

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
See, when you can't tell an earth golem from a teddy bear then it isn't a good charset.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
not bad.
Looks more like a humanoid turtle though...Golems are made from stone/earth, i dont think they'd have or need armor...

But its good nonetheless ^^

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
See, when you can't tell an earth golem from a teddy bear then it isn't a good charset.

Not unless it's a antc transformed bear golem who'se main mission is to steal all the cookies in the world and make a meat monster somehow.

AINT I RIGHT!?

Anyways, nice work Hozord.
Arlen is hot.

<3
Rep:
Level 90

Well you'd also need to add the ears which is really hard because nobody knows how big a bears ears are...and also you'd need to make the eyes adorable!

~Winged

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
And take of all the clothing too.

As in,armorz.
Arlen is hot.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
And take of all the clothing too.

As in,armorz.

shaddup. Im raising an army of teddy bears and we all have armorz, so STFU.