RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Project X story line

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Hey guys my game is called Project X

I call it that because I dont have a name for it really....

My story is about 2 kids named Dylan and Osten who go on an advenure one day. As they are about to leave they learn about the 10 anceint artifacts. They learn that they each possess great power. A Crazy guy wants to release this power and destroy earth for no reason. What turns out as an adventure becomes a quest to save earth. Each artifact has a beast the is inside it. You must defeat each beast that comes out of it to keep the earth from being destroyed. The crazy guy just beats you to each crystal and you have to kill 10 amazing bosses. There is no stat limits so you can be level 350 when you are on the last boss. If you think it would be easy your wrong.... i tried to kill him with the 4 last guys i made each lvl 200+.... there will be 100 monsters including bosses. I have over 20 heroes! many you get through secrets or side quests. So look!

Ill tell you about 5 of the first characters.

Dylan-
A Normal kid like any other that wants to go on an adventure with Osten, his brother

Osten:
A Normal kid like any other that wants to go on an adventure with Dylan, his brother

Earl:
A Good friend of Dylan and Osten. When he discovers they are going on an adventure he immediatly wants to go. Osten and Dylan learn about the artifacts from earl. It turns out he has one!

Simon:
A Random person in the game. You barge into his house and just start talking. You have a choice to bring him or not. and you dont AUTOMATICLY GET HIM.

Crisa:
As her father is a noble knight she becomes mnuch like her father. She is a strong woman with many talents. YOU DONT AUTOMATICLY GET HER.
Project X <--- my game
Demo 100

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
what maker?

Project X <--- my game
Demo 100

sry to double post but im revivin post and saying....you need postality knights to play this for some reason. you can get it at regular crankeye
http://www.crankeye.com
Project X <--- my game
Demo 100