RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My Life

Rep:
Level 90
Well let's see here, I am going to try and become more active because I seem to shy away from everything. But I am going to start with this topic since some of you "might" be curious as to what I am doing these days. And well this will be a brief history of myself in the past 6 months.

Well I was turning 18 on July third still in summer school trying to pass. My laziness sure caught up with me. But I am a "somewhat" (non intelligent)smart guy right? I only had a month to make up 25 credits of high-school when the total is 230. Well believe or not, this is something I actually accomplished which then lead me onto a short adventure into the realm of college (actually trade-school) life. I was getting into graphic design, as an artist I thought I might have enough patience for graphic design. But alas I did not stay and currently owe a school $875 and am having an Identity Theft issue which is currently being handled by the police.

During my time in college however, I met the love of my life, but one who I couldn't follow nor stay with. She is an (Intelligent) Smart girl with an IQ of 176 (or 177)and goes by the name of Becky. She is a traveler and has already been to 53 countries. I won't delve into any more of her personal life other than she is now living in New Mexico and I hope to venture out into the world with her one day before she is brought down by the brain tumor that one day might bring an end to her adventures, and possibly, my emotional stability.

Well now I am in the film industry as a composer, one film right now is a drama I am currently working on for the Sundance Film Festival.
The next flick I am going to be apart of is a zombie flick, and I wish to have my brains blown apart as a zombie as well as to compose some interesting music for it.

And so far that is my brief history of myself today.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 05:10:28 AM by eternal_renegade »

Rep:
Level 87
Pretty interesting, what zombie flick are you going to be working on?

Rep:
Level 90
Actually all I know is what type a film it is and it's lined up for me right after this one. But they haven't even gone through preproduction yet so I have at least 3 months before that project goes into production.

Rep:
Level 87
Ok, what movie are you working on now?

Rep:
Level 90
Well it's not that interesting because it is a drama, but it's definitely a character driven story. Right now it is entitled "Fast-Car" inspired by a Tracy Chapman song. And well part of the story is completely the same story as what you hear in the song.

The cast however is pretty much an all African American cast. So I am not sure if will do very well but hopefully it will because I will get good credit on this film.

Rep:
Level 87
I've never heard that song, anyway I hope you get good credit on it too.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You should post some songs you've written so you aren't mistaken for another Naphe.

Rep:
Level 90
I have actually posted some songs, and I have been on this forum for awhile just haven't ever really been active. I was around "the Dark Master's Guild" days.
I am also planning a secret game with LOS after he makes what he is currently creating. But that is all I am saying on that.

But if you want to hear some of my music, DH Chapter 3 has been released and my music is in that game. So I will post a link to that website, not my game however.

http://dragonheartman.com

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Well that was an interesting read, indeed. Tis a good summary for something in which occured in a span of 6 Months. Glad your back, though, even if I was new when you were around here to being with.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You should post some songs you've written so you aren't mistaken for another Naphe.
;8 Naphe!

Well anyways eternal..... I really hope you aren't gonna Naphe it up.