RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
$500,000

Rep:
Level 87
What would you do for half a million dollars?

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
For? Nothing really, it's only half a mil...

Good topic though :)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Eat my own balls.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
GO ON A WORLD TOUR
bringing sexy back

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
there has to be a 0% change of death or serious injury...and a 0% chance of doing anything with someone else that has a penis...then I'll do just about anything
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
there has to be a 0% change of death or serious injury...and a 0% chance of doing anything with someone else that has a penis...then I'll do just about anything

LoL. I can almost guarantee that any guy here would do something gay if someone placed $500 000 in front of them =)

Rep:
Level 89
Now, which currency is the 0.5mil of?

Gah, what a pain. I may just distribute them among my really good friends. Or do some crazy stuff with it.. like building a scrap gundam
My rpg (in-making) : http://junkart.wikidot.com/

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Have sex with Feistin....

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Now, which currency is the 0.5mil of?

You're on the internet, it's obviously American dollars.
:tinysmile:

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I would slap my momma

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Errr... In Pounds that's £250,000... Errmm Pretty much any thing... that's 10 times my anual wage, so if its some thing illeage then I would do any thing that I serve say 8 years.

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I would do anything that goes by the rules of Nouman and is not illegal-dangerous. It can be dangerous (as said, not a serious injury) but if it's illegal, it can't be dangerous at all. Oh yeah, can't contradict with my religious beliefs, either.
GO ON A WORLD TOUR
That's kind of cheap >< Going on a World Tour and then being handed .5mil? There actually isn't a limit so I'll do that too :D

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Also for half a mil, I'd play Megaman naked in public.

Rep:
Level 87
I would would just steal the money from them, thats doing something right?

I mean if Illegal operations are actually accepted for whoever is giving the money, then they wont be able to complain about haveing .5 mil stolen AND they would still have to give me another .5 mil for doing something so I end with 1 mill

OH YEAH
Project: Kurotsuki -Black Moon Fable
Progress: 3%

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Dude, I don't think you get another half a mil for stealing it.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
No, I think that's the correct answer. I like his logic, and doubling the money.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Wow. That's a genius answer... I think the Illegal Corporation would give you more money for such genius. :D

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Also, Arrow would you also play Megaman naked in public for half a mil?

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I would do that for just a couple hundred.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I would let Saucy live in my ass for that kind of money

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I'd do it for five bucks and a six pack of yuengling.

Rep:
Level 87
@Arrow-1, mastermoo420
   Thanks for the compliment

@SexualBubblegumX
   if Arrow-1 won't, I will. But is this palying the video game or cosplaying w/ only the
   helmet, boots and gloves on?

@Holkeye
   Whats yuengling?
Project: Kurotsuki -Black Moon Fable
Progress: 3%

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Playing the game, and I think yuengling is a cigarette or beer.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I'd have sex with a hot and pretty woman that is surely not a man.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I wouldn't do that. :P Christian rules. XP Rules as in laws. If there were no rules...