RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theaters

Rep:
Level 88
The mind is the best weapon.
I can't wait for this movie. It's coming out tomorrow (April 13th), and even though I'm not crazy about the TV show, I'll really like this movie.

Yes, this movie won't do well (at all) in the box office, and not a lot of people are going to see it. But I don't care, since I know I'll be enjoying myself whil watching it =)

Trailer for it:
http://www.adultswim.com/shows/athf/movie/
(Click on trailer after it's loaded)

What this movie has caused:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kdP8WBB4lI

Tell me how you guys hate ATHF and how you think this movie will suck  :)
->

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
NESS! EARTHBOUND FAN!

HI!

I want to see this movie. Badly. I missed the premiere on Adult Swim I think. Unless I am mistaken. I think I missed it.

Rep:
Level 88
Yes, I'm a total Earthbound fan =D I've been in 3 different EB Online groups (which pretty much failed, but which one hasn't?) I didn't see the premiere either, but it's probably on YouTube or Adult Swim somewhere.
->

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I love Aqua Teen, but I don't think that an hour and a half of it is going to be very good. Better to be left as 11 minutes of spontaneity.

Rep:
Level 88
The premeire on T.V was an april fools joke.
I'm still gonna see this movie. TODAY!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I actually wasn't aware there was an ATHF movie till about a week ago, or maybe even less.  :o
:tinysmile:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I honestly think only half of Aqua Teen episodes are funny. I'm not going to spend ten bucks to buy a ticket to a movie that I have a decent chance of not finding funny.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
to be honest the show is a waist of time ....

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
See, I love the show. Probably because I used to smoke a lot of weed, but I still think it's funny in 11 minute intervals.

Rep:
Level 88
It's a heavily acquired taste. Anyone could say anything is a waste of time.
->

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

Yes, I like the show, it's pretty funny.

I honestly think only half of Aqua Teen episodes are funny. I'm not going to spend ten bucks to buy a ticket to a movie that I have a decent chance of not finding funny.

What he said.

Rep:
Level 94
They should've just made the whole movie be scenes of Meatwad saying cute and funny things.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
They should've just made the whole movie be scenes of Meatwad saying cute and funny things.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!

Yes, I like the show, it's pretty funny.

What he said.

I thought the same thing about family guy.... latley its been retarded Scrubs is my new favourite

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
The first new season was very retarded, but scrubs is funny...yet gets boring after a while.

I think the Office and 30 Rock are my new favorite shows...well, the both offices have been since both came out.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Ive known bout this for a while,
and I been waiting my ass off for it!

Rep:
Level 87
The first new season was very retarded, but scrubs is funny...yet gets boring after a while.

I think the Office and 30 Rock are my new favorite shows...well, the both offices have been since both came out.

Scrubs was very good for the first four seasons. It just seems like its quality has gone so far downhill. I guess that can be expected for any long running television show, but maybe not this bad.
Poke!
Can you dig it?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

I was talking about Family Guy