RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Do you remember?

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
When I was an anus?

To all the members that have been here for quite awhile would have saw my past posts in the first two monthes of me joining RMRK, I think my posts have gotten MUCH better since then.

Example of my stupid old posts: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,6605.msg82104.html#msg82104

I don't think my very first posts are still alive but you get the point, so do you think my attitude has changed since then?

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Hm, I was never being bothered by your posts. But sure, I think there was actually an improvement.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Yeah, actually, this was my first ever forum!

Now I normally post in RMRK Trading and post alot of uploads there, I still post in other areas though.