RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Help would be appriciated(resolved)

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
ya ok first time i need help but lets see i have a set of events that makes the enemy chase the main char its a circle of events basicly but the bad guys wont go outside the circle and dont say phasing because that makes them able to walk over the buildings in the map if there chasing you so i cant think of another way to make the guys go over the events and stay out of the buildings if that makes sence...
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 08:46:51 PM by Yukimora »
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Maybe a little more clarification would be helpful

Rep:
Level 88
ok ill try

i have a circle of events basicly that makes the bandit events move toward the hero but when the events hit the circle they cant move beyond it like theres and invisible wall blocking them.

so i tryed phaseing and it worked but they are able to run over the buildings in the area since they are chasing you.

what i need is a way for the bandits events to run over the circle of events but not able to run over solid objects such as buildings tree etc..

heres an image of what im talking about...

i hope that made it clearer..
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 07:54:12 PM by Yukimora »
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
just make the other events have the through thingy.. ?

Rep:
Level 88
OMG YOUR A FREAKING GENUS ;8 i cant believe i didnt think of that thx a lot snailer i LOVE YOU...lol