RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMXP Skill Stats

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I don't quite understand what stats of the skills in the skills tab are for.

i.e. what is the function of p.defence and such.
seriously, I could use this help so I can get my skills as strong as I want them

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Can you be more specific? I'm kind of unsure wht you mean.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
like where it says

Skill points, Power, Attack, Def, etc...
and you input a number from 1-100

I need to know what they are supposed to do

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
They're pretty self explainitoy. It's stuffs that in most RPGs.

For example, Dex increases you accuracy and it effects how often you crit. Agilirty determines how quik you are in combat, hence higher Agility charcter act before low agility ones. Strength effects how hard you hit with a weapon (and some techs too) and Intellegece effects how good a character is at spells, the higher the intellegence the more they heal with healing spells and the more damage their offensive spells do.

Did I explain it decent?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I know about that I ment in the skills tab
like why factor in P.Def, is that yours or your enemies?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Okay it depends what the target is, if it targets an enemy then it's their defense. Same goes for targeting an ally or yourself, it uses the tagets defense to calculate things.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
well, I also needed to know about the other stuff.

I've been having problems with getting my skills to do the damage I want them to