RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
HAPPY EASTERISMS!!!

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
YEH ITS EASTER MORNING HERE ALREADY.
Happy easter have a freaking good one!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
same to you.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I can officially say this tomorrow. However, Happy Easter to you!

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I can say it now AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Im in one of the countries to see the sun first so we celebrate everything earlier than most others!!!!
Just felt like rubing it in.

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
My case is the same with Lavata.
BTW, happy easter.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
This just in, Peter Cottontail, local egg delivery man, has been hit by a pickup truck while taking a morning hop down the bunny trail. Doctors say he'll walk again, but his friend Roger D. Rabbit would have to take over Sunday's route. When asked to comment, Peter said, "squeek."

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yeah same to you guys
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I don't even belive in Jesus. But I demand you wathc that easter episode of South Park.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
CHOCOLATEZORZ~

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
NOW I can officially say it: Happy Easter everyone!

Rep:
Level 89
It is gonna end soon on my side but still, Happy Easter~!
My rpg (in-making) : http://junkart.wikidot.com/

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Some one needs to eat his pee pee.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Well...thats rather strange. A chocolate Jesus? o.o

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I knew Jesus had a black dick.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
LOL how do they know the size of his winkee neway?
And how do they know he has no pubes.

Rep:
Level 94
Joseph of Arimathea was very handy with a scythe.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I can say it now AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Im in one of the countries to see the sun first so we celebrate everything earlier than most others!!!!
Just felt like rubing it in.
You're going to die sooner O_<

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Its almost over where I live, but HAPPY EASTER
and who would eat Jesus? Come on, think about it...
"Hey you wanna bite of Jesus?"
"No man, I'm to busy eating Budha"

Rep:
Level 94
The next sculpture is a vanilla sorbet Darwin.