RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Are you a Metroid Fan?

Poll

Are you?

Yes, but I don't own any.
4 (80%)
No...
0 (0%)
Metroid, what's that?
0 (0%)
Yes, but I don't own any.
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I love metroid, the first one I play was either Super Metroid or Prime. But I've beat most every one and own like all of them. I'm a metroid fanatic!  :snes:

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
SUPER METRIOd

<3 that one at least.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
SUPER METRIOd

<3 that one at least.

I love Super Metroid...it's so much fun, and Mother Brain is very easy, I thought she would be, and only with 8 Energy tanks.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Can you tell? My favorite was Super Metroid, but the Prime sub-series is pretty damn good too.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Prime, I don't know if I would call it a Sub Series, because it tells the story of Samus before Metroid. Metroid Prime: Hunters is a sub sereis.

I love Metroid Prime, but MP2 isn't as good, but I think 3 will be awesome.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Prime is officially a sub-series. It is the trilogy about Phazon. Also, it comes after Super Metroid, and before Metroid Fusion on the game's timeline. http://www.metroid.com/zeromission/launch/index.html Click "Timeline"

Metroid is one of the few games that I'm into the backstory and mythology behind, so I've done my homework.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Oh, I thought Nintendo Power said that it was before Metroid...sorry!