RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Samael, ye new Old One

Rep:
Level 87
Single eared prophet
Hello everyone !

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I won't make you guess my name (didn't understand? No worries), my parents chose to call me "Samuël", my nick comes from it. Actually my real nick is "Azrael" but as I said when I registered : "Damn, there is already an Azrael member", so I chose this one.
I'm from Belgium, my mother tongue is french and not english, so don't blame me if I make any mistake ^^.
My favourite activities are to listen to music (from classical to metal passing by reaggae and celtic, everything so ^^), to program in Ruby, to watch movies and to read books.
I'm 19 years old and I have long hair.
If you want to know more, just ask, I'll anwser ^^.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Welcome to RMRK! So you script RGSS? Are you experienced?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
Single eared prophet
I said that I scripted Ruby, that doesn't always mean RGSS ^^, I use Gosu as a library. My knowledge in RGSS is very limited but someday I'll try to see what it does look like.
Anyway, I begin to have a good level but there are still some questions about which I wonder so "no", I have some experience but I am pretty far to be able to program everything in Ruby ^^.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Hello there, you like classical? How fun ^.~

Welcome!

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Welcome, Samael. Oh I <3 your name. xD

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
 :=:  Welcome to the Most Randomless Forum of all....

Where People Are Random, Spam is Allowed, and Trolls always Comes in and Out,

And The Mosh Pit God Rules With His Beauty Ring.

And Where Russia, The Forums Joins you  ;8

Welcome =D

Rep:
Level 87
Single eared prophet
Thanks everyone.
Welcome, Samael. Oh I <3 your name. xD
^^

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
:welcome:
I'm Lomi. Nice to meet you. :)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Welcome Samy, have a good time.
Arlen is hot.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Welcome dude Have a nice time on RMRK :D !

Rep:
Level 87
Single eared prophet
Pleased to meet you and thanks ^^.

Rep:
Level 88
Ya best be liking IDM too ya understand?! Or I'll get Nightwolf onto you. xD

Welcome to RMRK, check out IRC too - that's where the real fun is. :P

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
It would be nice if you could keep this pointless fight you started in one topic or the chat, is that okay Atarfaxy,

:lol:
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
It would be nice if you could keep this pointless fight you started in one topic or the chat, is that okay Atarfoxy

Fixed. Oh and -,^

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Welcome. :D

As for RGSS, it is MUCH easier than RUBY, and it is derived from RUBY.

So, if you can use RUBY, you should have no trouble with the Ruby Game Scripting System.

Once again, Welcome. It's good to have another member in our midst (who know's what he's talking about).
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 87
Single eared prophet
I find it cool to be amidst you too  :).
As for RGSS, it is MUCH easier than RUBY, and it is derived from RUBY.
It IS Ruby ^^. So to begin in RGSS you need to know Ruby perfectly, only after that you can learn how to put a picture, to play a sound and to use the RM database in your scripts (this last point is the one that repulses me in RGSS).

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
I give you, the Diablo Post.

I am someone who posts humongous welcome posts. To start off with things, you'd be wise to read this, so you don't get in trouble for doing something you had no idea about.

Also a thing to be aware of. It had dimmed down lately, but you'd be best prepared for everything. Don't be offended if a number of people flame you, it basically means nothing. Why they're allowed to is beyond my understanding.

Don't be offended by fumanchuu and others not being afraid to hide their sexuality, they just like a place to say it seemingly. Use the search button to find answers to questions that you might have. Who knows, it Might have been asked already. That helps avoid people from flaming you or dumbing you down.

Follow the rules..and don't join the flaming crew. If people say something, that relates to an incident that might HAVE happened in the past on this forum, you might be like "what are they talking about." Suggest you get briefed about "Important stuff" so as you don't repeat something people hate.

Now, a recent issue that has come up is that if you happen to get into a fight with another member, try to not let it get too out of hand. (Ya, it's the internet, but you wouldn't believe all those that have had this problem).

What a long post. Welcome to the forums, follow that, and no one should bother you. Except those that have nothing better to do then that, but just ignore them.

I own the welcome forum.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Samael was in Hell Boy. :P

Rep:
Level 87
Single eared prophet
Thanx, Deadly_Diablo, I won't forget thoses advises.
Samael was in Hell Boy.

And in Silent Hill too. It ain't the most know demon but it has his place in our culture. Though my nick isn't the chrisian demon but the sumerian god  :).