RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
lol, Web Hosts

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I'm after a European web host, pay, English and ok with adult material.

I've searched, but to no luck...

Thanks =)

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Any reason why european?

www.servage.net is in the UK. They oversell retardedly super ultra alot, but meh. They allow adult content too. So does DreamHost; though they're in the US.
bringing sexy back

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Any reason why european?

Yes :3

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
.. >_> Only one reason I can think of seeing as you mentioned adult content >_>
bringing sexy back

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Lol, a friend of mine is starting a website of a certain nature, illegal in the US and other countries, and I shall be paying for it (making me the owner with no work, how fun). :3

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Looks like what you have given me is bound by Canadian law, thanks though ^.~

Any one else?

Rep:
Level 102
Oh my bad; I thought they were british since they charge in pounds =o

http://www.fasthosts.co.uk/ Is UK =p

So is http://www.streamlinenet.co.uk/ - Me and westfield used this for the old rembrant downloads; it was always up and always fast too =o though, they limit lots of stupid stuff & exclude other important stuff that you'd have to pay a silly price to get, which is why we just used it for storing / serving downloads.

http://www.fasthosts.co.uk/hosting/compare/ - the Developer linux one looks ok I guess.

You'd probably be best off signing up at and posting on WHT for advice.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 05:28:27 PM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back