RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Scripting Tutorial (RMXP REQUEST)

pokeball WcWOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
2 + 2 is a math problem, NOT 4.
Well, I was working on my game, but other than mapping/eventing I haven't got anywhere.  Why? Because I need my battle system first.  But I don't know how to make one, so could someone go over how to make/alter a CBS?

I don't really want very much, just a Side Veiw Battle System w/ a speed-based ATB gauge and combos, a customized window to have the commands I want, and a way to make it show the character's weapon when they attack with it and some way to make them step forward one step when they attack.  Unless that's very much, it's all I want with my battle system.  If someone could help me with how to do this sort of thing, it would be much appreciated, and I'd credit you as well as to help spread your fame as a very helpful scripter.
If you are reading this, the government of the U.S.A. is currently planting a chip in your brain.
People like decreasing my Rep. In fact, people like decreasing most others people's rep.

pokeball WcWOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
What the crap? I'm showing up as Arl!!!  WHERE'S MY BEUATIFUL ZIDANE PICTURES!?!

EDIT: WHAT THE CRAP!!!! EVERYONE'S ARL!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you are reading this, the government of the U.S.A. is currently planting a chip in your brain.
People like decreasing my Rep. In fact, people like decreasing most others people's rep.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Well, I was working on my game, but other than mapping/eventing I haven't got anywhere.  Why? Because I need my battle system first.  But I don't know how to make one, so could someone go over how to make/alter a CBS?

I don't really want very much, just a Side Veiw Battle System w/ a speed-based ATB gauge and combos, a customized window to have the commands I want, and a way to make it show the character's weapon when they attack with it and some way to make them step forward one step when they attack.  Unless that's very much, it's all I want with my battle system.  If someone could help me with how to do this sort of thing, it would be much appreciated, and I'd credit you as well as to help spread your fame as a very helpful scripter.

Go to .org and look for RTAB with Minkoff's battlers. (DerVulman or whatever his name is posted it)

pokeball WcWOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
.org usually refers to hbgames.org, if I'm not mistaken. I also think the RTAB is SDKed. As in, you have to have SDK.

pokeball WcWOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
Uhmm... I'm kinda asking for a tutorial on how to make a CBS here.