RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How to find RPG XP program? I installed it, but...

Rep:
Level 87
Please help! I installed RPG XP, and extracted the files correctly, and installed it, but WHERE is the program that actually starts it up??? I click on RPG. EXE, but it says the application has failed to start because of rgss102e.dll was not found...what the heck?????
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 03:18:25 AM by nabbig2 »

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
What version? I mean legal one or Postality Knights?

Rep:
Level 88
C:\games
C:\program files

?

Reinstall, maybe the install forget to install the .dll?

My effort to help.

Rep:
Level 87
If you don't have that file, I could attach it for you, if you want.

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
If you downloaded Postality Knights Edition you should find all the files in C:\Games
If you downloaded RPG Maker XP (Legally) you should fing all the files in C:\Program Files\Enterbrain or RPG Maker XP (one of the two)

Now this all depends on where you chose to save it, if you saved it else where and cant find it, use the search tool in your start menu.

Also, you only need to install the Run Time Package (RTP) if you have the legal version if you want some updates to it.
If you have the Postality Knights Edition, installing the RTP could damage files in it and your scripts change to japanese making it hard to find custum scripts that are compatible.
Sig by MacGravel