RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Schools

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Discuss schools. This is to prevent off topicness in post your picture. lol

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Great idea Irockman1!!
*cough*
So...
Uhm, I've tell you much enough in the post your picture topic.
Perhaps I'll tell more later. LOL.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
lol. Okay.

Erm..I'm going to sleep. Everyone can...umm........................discuss school, or something.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
LOL yay a schools topic.
Okay terrible things about my school.
In 5 years I have had 7 different maths teachers.
Last year I secided to take drama and they didnt organise for us to have a teacher.
3 fires have been lit in the last month.
On burning down the indermediate section of our school.
Last year a guy kicked a soccerball and it hit this girls head,
the girl started chasing him and when she caught him she pulled out a craft knife and cut open the back of his calves. Shes still at out school as is the boy.
I randomly walk into classes I'm not scheduled for sit down and learn lol.
I'm getting quite good at cooking now.

Rep:
Level 88
Last year a guy kicked a soccerball and it hit this girls head,
the girl started chasing him and when she caught him she pulled out a craft knife and cut open the back of his calves. Shes still at out school as is the boy.

I'm presuming you're in America because of such a crazy thing. Reason is because everything I've heard of those school's is psycho.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Thats where you are wrong my friend.
I am quite far from america.
New Zealand to be infact.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
That's near to me, then. I'm in Indonesia.
My uncle lives in NZ with her new wife, a Japanese.
Before that he married with a Chinese.
*cough* Okay back to topic.

In my school, cases like that never happened.
The worst thing my school ever had is pregnancy.
That's all.

Rep:
Level 88
:o New Zealand. No offense for calling you American, I'm right beside you (Australia) every things fine here (In my area). Oh and that is really messed AD, especially if the cut is just how I am imagining it was. makes me cringe a little.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
The popular thing in schools here is bullying.
And fight. Y'know, freestyle ones (usually high schoolers).

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I <3 school.
It gets bad sometimes but friends = everything.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Me hate teachers.
Me hate homeworks.
Me love some subjects.
Me love my friends.

Well, I don't hate some of the teachers too...
But still...

I hate traditional teachers.
I feel like I wanna smack'em.

Rep:
Level 88
One of our teachers was so amazingly good, it's hard to see anyone imagining what she would have been like. It makes going up a year much harder, at first I was annoyed because she was too good - but that isn't the problem - everyone isn't good enough. God best teacher ever.

Came up to her this morning and said hello and had a quick chat like we always do, she is far from traditional that's for sure.

Me hate homework.
Me hate boring/unoriginal teachers.
Me love Art at times, HPD at times.
Me love friends.

I hate traditional teachers.
I feel like I wanna smack'em.

xD

But friends is the reason I get up in the morning.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
It seems that almost everyone can survive in school coz of friends.
Am I right?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
It seems that almost everyone can survive in school coz of friends.
Am I right?

100% right for me.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
What is your favorite subject, btw?
I usually liked language-oriented ones, art, drama, physic, chemistry, and music.
I hate math. Math here is crazy.
In the 3rd year of Grade school, we already learning how to times and divide! AND DECIMALS!
I'm going to be crazy lately. The numbers are filling my head.
Physic is the same but at least they have essays.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
video production. =D

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
YOU HAVE THAT?? I ENVY YOU!!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I actually liked school  :P

Friends are awesome, but I liked most of my courses as well. I don't know what you guys refer to as "traditional" teachers, but some of the teachers I liked best were what I think of as traditional. The teacher I disliked most is the one who would jump on your desk if you fell asleep to his incomprehensible gibberish lectures. I don't think he was traditional.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Traditional one, if for me, is those teachers who CAN'T ADMIT HIS/HER STUDENT IS SMARTER THAN HIM/HER, who hates when ANY OF THE STUDENTS CORRECTED HIM/HER, who hates VIDEO GAMES, and who hates ANIME.

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
:o New Zealand. No offense for calling you American, I'm right beside you (Australia) every things fine here (In my area). Oh and that is really messed AD, especially if the cut is just how I am imagining it was. makes me cringe a little.

How come I'm running into aussies now..? I mean ages ago i was complaining that noone was ever on when I was, cause they were all American. (This was on saiyanworld.org, it shut down deu to inactivity. It was pretty cool thought)
"It started badly, it tailed off a little in the middle and the less said about the end the better — but apart from that it was excellent."

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
*sorry this is pretty off-topic*

Drift, I think you really love to put links to other sites in your post, don't you?

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
I didn't. There isn't a saiyanworld.org anymore, go and see. Thats the sites name.
"It started badly, it tailed off a little in the middle and the less said about the end the better — but apart from that it was excellent."

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Well, as far as I am concerned, all my teachers were smarter than everyone in the class. At least when it concerns the subject material. I think that they do have authority in that sense. It's not cool that they get angry if they are corrected though. Anime and vid games are really cool. Their loss if they don't like them, but I don't think that would affect their performance as a teacher much. The teachers I disliked most were

a) tried (and failed) to be buddies with the class - usually that just resulted in unfruitful classes
b) overly harsh lecturers - no room for student response or clarification given on difficult points
c) hippies. dirty, dirty hippies
d) soft-spoken, don't use the authority they have as teachers to order the class properly, resulting in classes where I didn't learn anything

My ideas on school are different from most people I know though - I mainly don't like classes which are a waste of time, and if I'm not learning anything, I don't like it. Most others don't like it if they aren't able to speak to friends or difficult. I guess it just depends on preference.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Ah, high school. Yeah, I used to look forward to it, back in the day. And I'll definitely admit it's better than anything before it, but it's not that great. To me, high school is nothing more than a formality, used simply to weed out the idiots and people unfit for college and other forms of higher learning. As such, I don't see it as all that important. As long as I'm able to uphold good grades I don't see a reason to worry too much over it. Yeah, that might hurt me in the long run and I may not be able to get into the college I want to, but I'm pretty confident that I will.

I would like school a lot more if I didn't have to wake up at 6 in the fucking morning for it. Seriously, I drag myself out of bed so much and a lot of times I just don't feel like going, but have to. I've been a lot more adamant about that lately, missing at least 10 days this quarter I think. And yeah, that's hurt my grades. But what really hurt them was not doing my homework, and so I'm doing a lot better in that respect.

A lot of people go so that they can see their friends. But in my case, I really don't care about anyone in my school. Everything I have, everything I want is right here at my house. The people I talk to online far surpass the people I know IRL, and so I would much rather be here talking to them.

LOL, I haven't typed a long post in a while. I remember when it used to be a staple of mine. Anyway, that's my thoughts on school. Just a penny.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
metalcore loving gay pride christian
I'm presuming you're in America because of such a crazy thing. Reason is because everything I've heard of those school's is psycho.

Because every American is a murderous savage. When I was in high school not a day went by where someone didn't try to slit my throat. I only made it through because I slit theirs first.