RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
We're all pink on the inside.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
How many pinkers are out there? Post here if you use the pink theme, shame on those who don't as you are going to hell.

Rep + for pink theme users!  ;8

(I can check so don't lie ^.~)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 09:50:02 AM by Deliciously_Saucy »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I definitely thought this was going to be about something totally different...

and I feel cheated.

Rep:
Level 88
Well this isn't what I was expecting...

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
What were you two expecting im not sure what i was

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I used the grass theme for a few gays days.

*raises hand slowly*
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
How many pinkers are out there? Post here if you use the pink theme, shame on those who don't as you are going to hell.

Rep + for pink theme users!  ;8

(I can check so don't lie ^.~)

Not the Fields theme (which I loathe) but the Pink Theme Nightwolf. Again this thread fooled me... you'll pay DS!

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Not many use the pink theme, so you can post up whichever you are using.

Again this thread fooled me... you'll pay DS!
Hrny much?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I USE PINK CUZ I AM A MAN

btw ds, my quote in your sig, that hohoho one, it didnt have kefka the last time i fucked it
Arlen is hot.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I change themes every now and then. Most often I use the dark theme. 2nd place is the pink theme =o

Then the grass one (it's fixed width which I kinda don't like but due to it's layout it has to be). I don't really like the light one =p
bringing sexy back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Nice trick, Admin Sire!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
All of them suck besides Fields, Fields is the best forum theme I've ever seen - it's stylish and sexy but most of all I really like it. But that's just me.

Pink Theme, I minimized the windows when my parents walked into the room... Dark Theme hurt my eyes... ^^

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Feilds is really cool, i used it till like maybe yesterday or day before, then i changed.

I'm pretty much like Silver

Ain' a' right, Bratha?
Arlen is hot.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I used the pink theme on valentines day. (lol everyone did)
but now I use grass.  :)
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Be careful for teh fungus..i mean ants
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Not the Fields theme (which I loathe) but the Pink Theme Nightwolf. Again this thread fooled me... you'll pay DS!

All of them suck besides Fields, Fields is the best forum theme I've ever seen - it's stylish and sexy but most of all I really like it. But that's just me.

Pink Theme, I minimized the windows when my parents walked into the room... Dark Theme hurt my eyes... ^^

Wow, make up your mind.

I'm using the Grass/Fields/Whatever Theme, but for a long time I was one of the only ones who freely used the Pink Theme, and I'll probably go back to it eventually.

The light theme is definitely the worst.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I like the dark theme.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I just use the regular theme.

(OMG ONE DOT!!!
 IT LOOKS SO LONLEY)

Rep:
Level 88

Wow, make up your mind.

I'm using the Grass/Fields/Whatever Theme, but for a long time I was one of the only ones who freely used the Pink Theme, and I'll probably go back to it eventually.

The light theme is definitely the worst.

Out of needing to make up my mind between Fields and Fields I choose Fields. lol...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Halo, you know how mad ataraxy is, you don't need to POINT IT OUT, WE ALL KNOW.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
:tpg:

You two just didn't even notice what was said. :P

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
NO ONE COULD :V
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 94
:tpg:

You two just didn't even notice what was said. :P

I think you didn't notice what you said. Loathe means hate, and you said you loathe the grass theme...

Rep:
Level 88
Oh. LMAO.  ;D

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I used the Dark Theme. I just love it.

And... I am sorry but I have a kind of phobia with pinks.

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Maybe there should be a poll for this...
And I'm too lazy to change themes, so I just leave it on the default.
But I would use an orange theme if there was one...