RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Test battle plz.

Rep:
Level 90
Hi, I have made a small battle to what my battle style is like, plz can ppl tell me how i can improve on the battle style. you can download the file from the link below.
The A button is the button for hitting, but it works as Z for me.
Looking for testers to test this please.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B4ELBS6A
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 10:32:14 PM by Liquidus »
The winner will inherit the code-name Boss, and will face an existance of endless battles.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
=O
Holy shit!
Excuse the language, but wow. That was intense. That's awesome. 
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 01:19:24 AM by Hurrrrrrrrrr »

Rep:
Level 90
Do you think theres anything I can improve ?
The winner will inherit the code-name Boss, and will face an existance of endless battles.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
It was a bit hard, but overall it's good. Which battle system are you using?

Rep:
Level 90
do you mean script ?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
This...is...WONDERFUL!!!

Best battle system ever, it feels so intense I am definetely using this! this would be an awesome game!

Is there anyway I can use this for my game?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 04:34:29 AM by bulls84 »

Rep:
Level 90
its not a battle system, its just events.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
its not a battle system, its just events.

Yeah I saw that, but still it is awesome

Rep:
Level 90
thx, do you think theres anyway i can improve on it ? should i make it longer ?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
maybe the use of skills? that can make it better.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 90
What kind of skills ? fireballs and stuff ? or a gun and sword ?

Rep:
Level 102
You evened that? O_O'

Rep:
Level 90
not sure if you mean evented but yeah i did that through events.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Definately really nice.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Is this the evented ABS that they put up on hbgames.org?

Rep:
Level 90
its just normal events i created in RPGXP

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Ahhh... Ok... I would love to see it... XD I forgot whether the archive was encoded or not so I'll check that later. Also, I guess another good thing to add would be damage display. Also, an HUD would be pretty awesome, too.

Rep:
Level 90
Here is an easy mode of the battle if the original version is too hard.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=8B6D148E7E61DC66

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Mayhaps you could teach us on how to make this awesome battle system? :D Maybe a tutorial on the tutorial place? I'd love to learn, at least the regular attacking system. :P

EDIT: LOL!!! You're so mean... T_T The Easy Mode, I mean.

Rep:
Level 90
im still updating the sephiroth battle atm, the test battle didnt end off properly, so when i finish the final version, ill try to make a tutorial although it will be hard as theres too many events.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I tried opening up the stuff by moving all the folders to another project, but I found no events that showed how the battle was done...

Rep:
Level 90
there are events, and it took a long time to do as well, but ill send over the actual project when im finished with the final version.

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
OMFG that was the most fun ive had and its just a battle... i cant beat him or see the text because of different versions but OMG its kick ass
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I can't beat him... He's too hard T_T But the easy mode is fun! :D Also, I wish I could learn to make an ABS, evented or scripted. Looks so cool... T_T

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
i want to see/play... all the links are expired tho   -.-

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
Same here.

Rep:
Level 90
Hey, I've got the link for the battle for the people that missed it, here it, slightly updated too, hope you enjoy it and am hoping for feedback too =].

Game: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B4ELBS6A
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 11:20:05 PM by Liquidus »