RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
help wanted for potential project?

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Hey all - I've used RPG maker programs (RM2K primarily) for years and years, and am very familiar with the whole process.  about a year ago i began an earthbound-esque game, which I did all the tilesets and actual game-making for, while I had others help with charsets, plot, scripts, etc.  after a lack of help and general frustration I ended up deleting all my programs and whatnot.  Now I'm back and have decided that i'd LOVE to start up a new (serious) project with any likeminded, creative people.  I want help from writers, scripters, artists, anything.  I don't have any idea in particular at the moment, I just want to get some ideas churning. thanks :)

i plan to use 100% custom graphics, (hopefully) 100% custom music, and just have this be a really original, intelligent game.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 05:01:49 AM by CAHRULL »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
http://rmrk.net/index.php/board,59.0.html

thats a good place for this topic.  ;D

PM a mod to moce this topic just tell them where to move it (to the link i gave) and add this topics link in the message.

good luck!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
I would love to help! I've always wanted to be on someone's team. I am a good eventer and mapper! Can i help?
Games in progress:
Tome of Arastovia: 7% complete at 2 hours of gametime

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I would love to help! I've always wanted to be on someone's team. I am a good eventer and mapper! Can i help?

examples of work would help him. xD
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Games in progress:
Tome of Arastovia: 7% complete at 2 hours of gametime