RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Happy Tree Friends

Poll

I...

...like it
2 (22.2%)
...Hate it.
0 (0%)
...dont know what it is.
0 (0%)
...dwarra.
7 (77.8%)

Total Members Voted: 9

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
So, I just wanted to know if everyone here has heard of this show. I love this show and think that everyone should watch it.

Sample
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Lol, I get these on my mobile, for some reason I don't like them. Most people do though (I think).

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I thought they were awesome when I first saw them. But after seeing a cartoon skunk die 2 or 3 times, it gets old.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Utter drek. I think this show should die, it's absolute garbage.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Utter drek. I think this show should die, it's absolute garbage.

The same can be said about babies but people always say those are great.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Utter drek. I think babies should die, they're absolute garbage.

Hey, he's right =o

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arlen is hot.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

Hey, he's right =o

That's not funny. Why is a show worth more than a life?

I think htfs is funny, but I can't watch it all of the time after I saw Eye Candy.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
My friend loves this show

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I thought they were awesome when I first saw them. But after seeing a cartoon skunk die 2 or 3 times, it gets old.

I agree. Watching a few episodes is fun, but then it gets lame.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Hey, he's right =o

That's not funny. Why is a show worth more than a life?

I think htfs is funny, but I can't watch it all of the time after I saw Eye Candy.

Oh god I hate that one

Rep:
Level 87
Lol, I get these on my mobile, for some reason I don't like them. Most people do though (I think).

How could you not like HTF. It is the single most genius show ever created in the history of animation.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
No it isn't.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

How could you not like HTF. It is the single most genius show ever created in the history of animation.

Lol, I know, I normally like things like this, but for some reason it just didn't work for me. By all accounts of past things I found amusing, I should of loved it, but I didn't...

Rep:
Level 87
No it isn't.
Prove it.

Lol, I know, I normally like things like this, but for some reason it just didn't work for me. By all accounts of past things I found amusing, I should of loved it, but I didn't...
Would it work for you if it we're REAL HUMANS!?

...It totally would for me.

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
But after seeing a cartoon skunk die 2 or 3 times, it gets old.

Sortof like south park where kenny dies in almost every episode? O.o

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!

Yeah lol, totally

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

only more gross...

Rep:
Level 94
Kenny doesn't die in every eposode anymore. Also, the whole show wasn't based around that one element.

Rep:
Level 96
This show makes my cum bloody... in a good way.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 87
This show makes my cum bloody... in a good way.

And here I was thinking I was the only one.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

Lol, yes it would =o

Rep:
Level 87

Lol, yes it would =o

If you ever get into the cartooning business, give me a call..

..I get ..ideas. :D

Rep:
Level 94
Cartoons where things die has been done to death. (Excuse the pun.)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I agree.....You know what I hate? Chick flicks! I love thriller movies! (Very irrelevant  :-\ )

Soo...I just saw part of the new episode, but I had to stop at the part where the blue bunny was about to shave it's self with the carrot peeler! Gross  :@