RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Nightwolf M.U.G.E.N

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOL

I am deeply sorry to put this game here, first of all because the rpg part won't welcome it, second this is gamemaker, so i didnt put it in projects. But as Arrow made a game maker game related to fighting, i thought my fighting game would suit this place.

Err, if you don't like it, i'll remove it, srsly.

wtf nightwolf?
I was roaming around google, when i found this fighting-game-creator called M.U.G.E.N. Ever heard of those DBZ games, like DBZ MUGEN, its made on this baby. So basically i am making a fighting game

The Basic Storyline
None, there is no story to this, as i just started, it's just that i'm mixing characters from all around town for this game =D

Characters Include-
KFM- The Basic of the Mugen Characters
Advantage= None, but he's easy to learn
Disadvantage- Rtp type, not creative LOL.
Glitch- Not that i know of.

VENOM- Famous as the villian of the great Spiderman
Advantage- Huge, and powerful
Disadvantage- No kicks, only 2 punches, 1 special move. (as far as i know) o-O
Glitches- Go to training mode, select both players as venom, and when the game starts, and the guy turns into venom, their position will be like they are givin each other french kisses @_@

Marco- Some guy i dunno
Advatage- Big and...i mean really big, doesnt get a lot of damage easily
Disadvantage- Slow, damn slow, not great moves.
No glitches.

Hayoto- Some guy from capcom
Advantages- He is fucking hot. lol. He has a long sword, longer than a light saber !_!. Pretty good range @_@
Disadvantage- He has 2 punches (both slashes of the swordy thing), no kicks..but his intro is COOOOOL. to the match, on a motor bike =D
Edit: he can kick!

Sigma- From Megaman
He is same as hayoto, only the sprite is a little smaller :O

Well, i spose i can't unleash it all, the demo...naah full game will be out pretty soon

THANKS FOR LENNIN ME POST HERE @_@
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 03:11:37 PM by Bloopypoopy »
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I am not in your game? :'(
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Once i am experienced enough, i'm making a RMRK FLAME WARS game.

with us in it

BUT YOU WONT BE THERE.
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
But I have to. Saucy will be flaming me in your game. I am too vital to be left out. Oh yes, I flamed that emo phoenix guy.
Visit our website.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I gotta be in the flamewars game, you can't leave me out. ya dumb fuck.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I'm sorry, but this isn't GM, so...I'm gonna move it to General Chat, okay?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Like the Geno Zero flame wars? If thats it then Id be like the main character

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOl, you guys, typical curios crowds, i add one, everyone wants in LOL.

I'll try add as many, but i'll rip ppl from sf, mk and all, and put ur names @_@

First one( non rmrk) almost done =D, only stages left, and music =D

I gotta be in the flamewars game, you can't leave me out. ya dumb fuck.
okay i sure will my brotherly dumber fuck

lol blizzard, if you're the last guy on Earth, i wouldn't add you.

third last would do
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
O I C WAT U DID DER

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I C 2 WAT I DID DERE BUT I DID NOT UNDERSTAND IT.

Well, the game's complete, just need to add music and all, and wait for some ppl's replies, then ima host it =D
Arlen is hot.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Looks good nightwolf, I'd download it (and not just because your hawt either ^.~).

@Blizz- Perhaps you should get over our debate, and if you truly do think I was flaming you, then how about you suggest banning me for flaming outside of the spam section? (If you haven't already...)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Thanks Ds, i know im hot, everyone says that, or they better  >:(

btw, i'm not puttin bg music, its 28 mb, i'm uploading it, mayeb in half and hour-1 hour, it's up on the forums, then i'll practice and make a rmrk flame wars

Good Guys
Bad guys
and then come the non-guys

Arlen is hot.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
THE WHOLE GAME IS RELEASED, btw i replaced mario with another mario.
have fun, any glitches/problems, tell me =D
i cant fix it but still tell..

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kd5io9
Arlen is hot.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Lol, that was awesome (<3 Evil Mario), but can you get rid of the white writing at the bottom of the screen??

Seriously, that was fun though ^.~

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
In the Mugen faq, there is a way written, i'll recheck it and edit this post with it =D

Thanks you Liar =D

How do I get rid of the numbers and letters at the bottom of the screen?

Those "numbers and letters" are the debug information for a character. Press Ctrl-D until it goes away or for a more permanent fix, open data/mugen.cfg and in the [Debug] group, change Debug = 1 to Debug = 0.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 10:59:42 AM by Bloopypoopy »
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Looks good nightwolf, I'd download it (and not just because your hawt either ^.~).

@Blizz- Perhaps you should get over our debate, and if you truly do think I was flaming you, then how about you suggest banning me for flaming outside of the spam section? (If you haven't already...)

1. I don't care. And besides, banning you won't take back what you've said.
2. You are so obsessed with your faith/non-faith that you either don't mind or don't even see when you're starting to flame somebody, because they don't agree with you.
3. Get off me, leave me alone, don't talk to me anymore.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 01:32:24 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Yeah, I can see that by me being in your sig, you don't care in the slightest ^.~

You really need to stay out of debates that involve your god, people will attack what you believe! *shock*

Not a problem, but let it be known that you threw our friendship away =)
People say things in debate and I have no problem getting over, but you couldn't, which is quite sad.

Now perhaps you or another mod would like to move our conversation as to not wreck nightwolf's topic. Sorry nightwolf.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
YEAH I WANT A SORRY DS, NO SERIOUSNESS IN MY TOPIC UNLESS I MAKE IT SERIOUS. NIGHTWOLF IS 12. NIGHTWOLF IS NOT SERIOUS. NIGHTWOLF DOES NOT LIKE FIGHTING. SO STOP IT
AND I SHOULD USE PRONOUNS INSTEAD OF 'NIGHTWOLF' BUT I FAGGOT FORGOT.

AHEM
Enough of bold letters, but they're fun anygays anyways
Yeah, so you see Blizzard, i dont exactly know whats happened, but many people have different views. Thats the point for I.T geeez.
But Ds, if you DID flame him , you shouldn't have, i mean kicking in the balls is OKAY, but flaming is out of question.

Now everyone get a life, get funny, get playing, and get good.
And get nightwolf too=D
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Yeah, I can see that by me being in your sig, you don't care in the slightest ^.~

Yes, I tried to care, but it just wouldn't want to work so I removed it. Hey, I even tried to hate you, but it didn't work out as well.

You really need to stay out of debates that involve your god, people will attack what you believe! *shock*

ORLY? I don't need friends who don't read my posts and haven't read that I said half a thousand times, that you were attacking ME for my beliefs and my beliefs just along the way as well. How does it come, you're the first one who has offended me in a ID? I've been here for over a year and so far and there was nobody who offended me in any way. I got flamed, yes, but I never called those people my "friends" and I was never being flamed so intensely. Have you read that marihuana topic? That was quite some flame, but no match compared to yours and not even as close as insulting.

Not a problem, but let it be known that you threw our friendship away =)

Yes, I did. I don't need friends who insult me for what I am.

People say things in debate and I have no problem getting over, but you couldn't, which is quite sad.

The only thing that sad is that you STILL believe you didn't insult me, but only my religion. How would you know if you insulted me or not?! You were doing it all the time, from the beginning of this farse you call a debate.

Now perhaps you or another mod would like to move our conversation as to not wreck nightwolf's topic. Sorry nightwolf.

Shame on you. How dare you start this shit over again in Night's topic?! Obviously it's you who didn't get over it.
And I told you not to talk to me anymore.

@Night: Don't worry, Nightwolf, I have no problem with that. I was just disappointed to receive such a heavy flaming from someone whom I called a friend. I didn't want your topic to get serious. You forgive me? :puppy eyes:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 08:01:48 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
@Night: Don't worry, Nightwolf, I have no problem with that. I was just disappointed to receive such a heavy flaming from someone whom I called a friend. I didn't want your topic to get serious. You forgive me? :puppy eyes:

I always knew you were a dog, lol, if anyone else, like Arrow, would have been in your place, i'd forget him.
But we have a sorta bad relationship.

Rate the game and get on topic biatches
Arlen is hot.