RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
SODALIS RPG WEBSITE

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
The world grows colder every day while its scattered people scrape a meager existence from an unforgiving land. 

Technology is forbidden, and magic is forgotten.

The Sodalis Legionnaires promise to wipe out the savage predators that prey on the weak and unify the world under their protection… and Spence wants to help them.

After a disastrous encounter with the beautiful and mysterious Orie, his hopes for a military life are dashed as he finds himself pursued by the very soldiers he planned to join.

Now Spence lives in a world turned upside down, where life is not only measured by blood and bone, but circuitry and metal… and its people blind to the one secret that will decide the fate of all… the sun is dying.

With time running out, new allies join Spence and Orie on a journey into the darkest depths of secrecy to the very edge of terrifying truth.  If life is to survive, Spence must find the strength to face the hidden enemy that threatens all who live.

http://www.sodalisrpg.com

Jonathan Sodalis www.sodalisrpg.com
"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."
        -from "The Sayings of Muad'Dib" by the Princess Irulan

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Haha, oh wow. That's like, the most played up thing I've ever seen for an RPG Maker game.

I saw you post elsewhere that you do web design? Yet your site looks off in Firefox. Having a look at your source code, it looks like you used dreamweaver. They really need to sort that program out so it doesn't output broken code to tailor to IE :/

I prefer the minimal look, though nice graphics I guess =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Holy dodge tool and solar flare combo, batman!

<3
Rep:
Level 90
That looks neat! Though the screens are a bit...dodgy though you did mention they aren't the final ones, using RTP battlers in any screen might put people off, even if it is a good game.

~Winged

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
What Silver and Winged said =O
And also,
Holy dodge tool and solar flare combo, batman!
Arlen is hot.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Enjoy classic RPG gameplay at it's finest...

You mean at "ITS finest", right? Remember, "it's" means "it is". :)

Sorry, but I will always believe that role-playing games and websites must be written with correction and accuracy.

The website's design reminds me of other Sci-Fi related websites I have visited in the last few months.
But if it was made with Dreamweaver, meh. I still believe that web designers should not rely on drag/drop and WYSIWYG editors so much... Writing a website's code yourself and from scratch and seeing the final results is always better, and more satisfactory. At least for me.
Still, the website is good. There's readability, and it's not hard to navigate. The aesthetics do not affect the content. Just remember to not leave typos. :P

Good luck, as you seem to be putting effort on that game.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 03:42:16 PM by Arwym »

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Would you have to be 18 to apply for some freelance sprite art? and also, what level/size sprite art are you looking for?

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
Pretty cool looking site.
"It started badly, it tailed off a little in the middle and the less said about the end the better — but apart from that it was excellent."

Thank you for the compliment!

We have quite a few talented people working on the project, they'll be happy to hear!

"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."

Got a few new character bios updated on the website... hope you enjoy!

Hello Everyone!

We're still looking to add to our development team!  SODALIS is huge, and we could use another event coordinator.  There are several positions still available.  If you have a special talent you would like to contribute, I'm always available to talk it over.

We're also looking for someone to turn character concept art into sprites, and original tilesets!

Next week we'll be launching our BEASTIARY CONTEST... the most accepted submissions in 30 days wins... we'll be giving away special credit in the game, copies of the final project, and SODALIS tshirts.

SODALIS needs a composer!

The Sodalis RPG Project is looking for a few people with experience in RPG MAKER XP!

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
SODALIS NEEDS TO BECOME SELF SUFFICIENT.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Agreed. Stop whoring off free advertising and buy some fucking ad space. I think the only posts I've seen you make past thirty would be updating this.

:lockb: