RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Recruiting for Legacy

Rep:
Level 89
Were recruiting a team for the development of Legacy, it will be done in Its a Rpg style set in a fantasy genere. And So this is the posistions we are recruiting for right now.

Graphic Artist-
    For the most part Sprites, and battle sprites, if your up to it. Also there will be a few posistion in this job alone, probablly three, one for sprites, One for Battle sprites and Monsters, and one for tile/Chipsets.

Map Editor-
  This is one of the two most needed areas, Mostly because making maps requires a lot of attention and detail.You'll be making every map though, I'd like a few people to be working on this one as well so it lightens the load, this game will be very huge, and very long. So I'd say as many people as want to work on the maps there can be.

Coder-
   Atleast one coder can do this job, a CBS, side veiw, there will most likley be a few other tasks for the coder to do, special events that happen during certain battles, or somthing to that effect.

Designer-
   Yea, Im lead developer of the project but a another desinger would be great, basically the designer has ideas for the games that could be implemented, anything, if you have the idea and think it would be cool to put in the game we discuss it and vote on it. I can have a few designers on the team.

Artist-
   If you want to, you can draw art for the game, but this posistion isnt a requirment.

This is the renamed version of the evenstar trilogy. which some of you that were on the old crankeye boards remember the demo of.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 10:11:46 PM by Slayer »
Legacy

Team
Slayer-Director
Darico-Mapper/Designer
Vidian-Music

Legcy- 2%(Dev stages)
What? I have to have a signature?

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
Sign me up for a mapper. Heres a quick peak of what i can do (nothing special):
Spoiler for:

Also I could help design as I am pretty good at that, Ill just add little bits to what you decide!  :=:

Regards,
Darico

Rep:
Level 87

well i have some experince in making some sprites for rmk3 and games count me in if you want,i remember playing rpg2003 maker 3years ago then here i am playing the damn game again.

please view my profile
www.manganimeniac.bravehost.com

email- gilzer_rosenblood@yahoo.com

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
View my works:
Drawings - http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,14164.0.html
Graphics - http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,14161.0.html

Besides of forum signatures I can do wallpapers too (it's easier) and making game titles is almost the same. I only bad at iconing and sprites. T_T

I can do poems, too.

http://www.writing.com/authors/jap0911/

So I can help with ideas (design) and story, basically.

Please contact me via PM if you decided to recruit me.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
Now we just need someone that can script... always in short supply...