RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dragon Arts Entertainment (Recruiting) [UPDATE 2]

Rep:
Level 87
¥¥Death is Peace, and it is your friend¥¥
Apex Rising

Every man has a time in his life, where the need to explore far and distant lands, battle unholy enemies, make money through trade, or just simply live a life of excitement, grows ernormously big, and is uncontrollable. Don't worry, it won't hurt you at all. In the kingdom of Faladoria, people who are interested in adventure, will live the times of their lives. A young man named Joseph Havalor, set sail from Halifax, and into Faladoria. Leaving his family of 2, his mother and sister, his goal was to become very successful. Times grew bad as he lived in this kingdom, for it was at war with, yet, another kingdom, known as the Kingdom of Asgarnia.. A few days later, a top secret letter comes from the king of Faladoria. In the letter, you have just found out that the Asgarnian army decides to take over Halifax, and settle it's army there, as a fort. Before all hell breaks loose, it is your job to safely get your mother and sister into Faladoria, and away from Halifax. It is up to you to find out why these 2 kingdoms are in clash with each other, and visit the king of Faladoria. In the meantime, you are to accumulate as much wealth and power as you can.

Seem interested already? Then come help us make an Epic Game. If you need something that'll unleash your Rpg Maker Talent, then you've come to the right place.

Here are a list of Jobs available ATM:

Jobs:

Scripters: You must be specialized in RGSS. To apply, give me an example of your work. I will then test it, and then see if it qualifies. You could send upto 3 pieces of work. Scripters will make scripts, if I ask for scripts, don't worry we won't rush you, take your time.

Requirements:
1 month of RGSS experience.
Show me some of your work.
Must have some experience in Rpg Maker itself.

Mappers/Sprite Makers: Yet again, I require somewhat of a resume for this. Show me: Map: At least one map. Sprite: One sprite set is fine. Mappers/Sprite Makers will help me make maps for the game, creative maps, and edit some of the ones I have already made. Spriting is optional, but you could choose to do it, if you want.

Requirements:
Experience in Rpg Maker Mapping.
Show me some of your work.

Event Personnelle: You must be an average eventor. You need not to show me any work, just do a hell of a job  :). Eventors will help me make events, and help modify some of my events.

Graphics Creators: This person will help me make graphics, and sprites (optional). Show me one example of your creation, and note, it must not be copyrighted, stolen, or off the internet. It must clearly show me you've done it with software.

Requirements:
Must have an Imaging/Graphics Program. Recommended: Illustrator CS, or Photoshop. (Not Paint!)
Must show me your current pieces of work.

Application Format:
Name:
Date:
Rpg Maker: (List version of maker you're using)
Rpg Maker Experience: (In Years, Months, or Weeks)
What's your specialty: (What do you Specialize in)
Short Essay: Give me one paragraph on the reason why you want to join.

Staff Logo
Spoiler for:

Some more of my Work
These pieces of work were requeste by other people. If you want a logo, pm me, with the details, i could work on 2 logos at a time. :)

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

I have more work, but I will not show them. All my work are in the game. As soon as we finish our game, you can then begin to find out yourselves.  ;)

FINAL NOTES:
IMPORTANT: IT IS REQUIRED THAT YOU HAVE MSN MESSENGER, IT IS HOW WE WILL HAVE DISCUSSION REGARDING THE GAME. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE. ASK ME, I'LL MAKE ONE FOR YOU. SEND ME YOUR DESIRED USER, AND PASS (BE SURE TO CHANGE IT QUICKLY).

IN ORDER TO BE IN OUR GAME CREDITS, YOU MUST HAVE CONTRIBUTED A PIECE OF WORK.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 03:56:55 AM by Ruhani777 »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I'm too busy to help but nice logo. ;D
You should make me one. lol

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Name: bulls84
Date: Sunday, March 18th, 2007
Rpg Maker: RPG Maker XP
Rpg Maker Experience: 6 Months
What's your specialty: Graphics/Eventing
Short Essay: Well, I have been kind of bored because I really have nothing to do so I think I can probably help.

Spoiler for:

« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 02:04:02 AM by bulls84 »

Rep:
Level 87
welcome to the team bro, i just need your hotmail adress.

Rep:
Level 87
Name: Chris
Date: 3-19-07
Rpg Maker: 2K3/XP
Rpg Maker Experience: Since 2001 lol
What's your specialty: Eventing, Graphics, Mapping, Storylines
Short Essay: I like to contribute my help to others. If I can assist you in any way I would love to be on your team. I have examples of my eventing.. My CMS and ABS are all event based in RM2K3, and are not completely finished, but do show what I am capable of.
Refrain from calculating your juvenile poultry prior to the incubation process's execution.

Rep:
Level 87
welcome to the team, you pretty much cover all the aspects of our recriutment. just pm me your hotmail address. I will soon update my list of Staff Members.