RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What shold i do?

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Ok my school retarded maths teacher the dude makes us revise for 3-4 months only for us to find out on the day of our exam that we have been revising for the wrong one.

Now im asking the unlimited inelegance of this place to either get him fired or make him leave.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Uhhh, that's mass incompetences... If it is a continued occurrence of bad teaching on his part then yes, he should be fired.

OMG!! IVE RUN OUT OF EYELINER!!!
Rep:
Level 88
More man than everyone here put together.
Threaten to report him unless he gives you the highest score possible.
The opposite of intelligence is not stupidity, it's patriotism.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
lol that sounds like fun  ;D

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
no seriously, if that really is true, do what saucy said, and if he/she continues acting like teh asshole, tell the principal

UR GRADES DEPEND ON IT.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
yeah i know that i mean he was arguing with me and my mate when we were right  ???

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I can't believe it! We've had an ass of a math teacher as well! Reporting him has helped in a way. One day some inspector came to check out how he's teaching. That's was the best math lesson ever by him. He was really trying to be good and really putting effort into it. After that lesson, he went to the principal's office while the inspector asked us if he's always like this. Of course we told him, he isn't. We told him this would've been the best lesson ever and incomparable to the others. He didn't get fired and he didn't improve afterwards, but it was sure funny to see him scared like that. xD
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

I agree with everyone. Some teachers, just shouldn't teach.

Rep:
Level 89
Threaten to report him unless he gives you the highest score possible.

he could ask for the highest score, but it wont do nothing since the test gets sent off to a special examiner. So dan, looks like you cant screw borat man. (BTW he looks exactly like Borat, its funny cus he hates being called borat)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Like Zxm said, just today in school, i went to retiffy my marks. You see, im not the type who cares, but the teacher didnt frigging check a whole damn page. I increased 10 marks :O

Thought its a waste of time, my percent went from 85.5-86.3

@_@
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Im gonna try and make him cry as im getting re-entered  on my test's  ;D

also im gonna try and make him quit

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
My maths teacher...
He's...
FUCKING CRAZEE...
He threw a student over the desk...
Threw the chalk duster at a student...
Hit another student...
and basically sukd ass...
Mind you he is a ex-shouth-african-gangsta-who-killed-a-man...