RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST] Bleach Ichigo Characterset :P

Rep:
Level 87
:)
I Need a character set of ichigo from bleach wearing the cape he gets from episode like 72, and if you can find *or make, can you add all the details? like the bandage on his face and the amulet that hold the cape and crap, or am i getting to detailed* ya heres a pic, sorry its a bit map, well its Snailers Profile pic, and its not a fan game haha, Thanks for anyone who helps, i'll credit you :P. Thanks! O Ya, using XP, and make it just the default size and style, thanks again :P
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 01:21:30 PM by AngelKnight »
Knights of Loriens, Maping 4.5%, Events 1% Quests 7%% Scripting 4%, Characters 12% nothing really done haha

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
BLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCHHHH

;8 ;8 ;8 ;8 ;8

I TRIPLOE ULTRA MEGA SECOND THAT REQUEST

EDIT : I only read full post now
Hey its in my profile :D

And if anyone has one ima make a Hollow Ichi version >:]

I made a pic of Ichigo at the way its asked i think

« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 07:37:14 PM by Snailer »

Rep:
Level 87
Knights of Loriens, Maping 4.5%, Events 1% Quests 7%% Scripting 4%, Characters 12% nothing really done haha

Rep:
Level 87

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I Need a character set of ichigo from bleach wearing the cape he gets from episode like 72, and if you can find *or make, can you add all the details? like the bandage on his face and the amulet that hold the cape and crap, or am i getting to detailed* ya heres a pic, sorry its a bit map, well its Snailers Profile pic, and its not a fan game haha, Thanks for anyone who helps, i'll credit you :P. Thanks! O Ya, using XP, and make it just the default size and style, thanks again :P
I "Could" Give it a try =/ But I Can't Promise Anything, I just Need a Better picture, the one there just doesn't give me enough details but his Chest.

Also, if you hate Arshes...expect his Head >.>;;;

Rep:
Level 87
they dont have many pics of him with the cape, its just one episode  :-\, all i can say is watch bleach episode 54 2/3 - 3/3  :'(

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
=/ I need a clearer picture at least. (I'd have to download them, and That would take loinger if I do that =/)

Rep:
Level 87
will these do? :lol:

Rep:
Level 87
will those do?  ??? ??? ???

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Rep:
Level 87
looks good  :D, accept for the hair, its dosent seem to go to ichigo ;o

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
yes it looks good except for arshe's head :p

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
That seems really good, except for maybe the head band gone and the hair being a little more upwards. (that's just my opinion)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Meh, I told ya so, I can't make it out of Scrap... :-\

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
i could problebly edit Dark angels with the head you want if you want me too just PM me the info.
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
i could problebly edit Dark angels with the head you want if you want me too just PM me the info.
The Onl thing it's needed to Edit is the head....as said, but Just as they say, to look like the One in the Pictures they posted =/

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
maybe take out the head band and it would be perfect looking to me... but i guess not really to them
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Dunno, I think the Color of his Hair is a Bit...too Bright. >_>;;

Then again...I am lazy to try and paint every part of his Hair in Every Sequence X_x

Rep:
Level 87

awwwwrgh, I'm sorry but I fuck too hard T_T

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
:D thats not the full Yoruichi name in your sig

;) its a fake surname

Rep:
Level 87
Ya, her full name is Shihoin lol

awwwwrgh, I'm sorry but I fuck too hard T_T

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Thanks for the Comment.

Now add Resolved to the topic.

My Work here is done =)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
very nice work. =D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Thank you.

Anything else> Maybe that Hollow Masked One you wanted Snailer?

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
DO A HOLLOW MASK ~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEED A PIC !?

PLEASE !!!

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
DO A HOLLOW MASK ~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEED A PIC !?

PLEASE !!!
Yep. =) Thou I would put it on the Ichigo I made thou...just need the picture of the Mask and that's it =D

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
w000h000
It's in the spoiler

Spoiler for:

As you can see ( hopefully you can ) Some are with full mask but its much cooler if you could do a half one  ::)

Thanks alot in advance

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Sure ill give credit :D

And hope it works :)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Here It is.

(lol, I accidently deleted my Post?!)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 ::) I love it so much myself, I gotta use it for all the others I'm planning to use in my game.