RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED]Magic Shop

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
I need a script for a Magic Shop like the ones in FFI, FFIII, and FFXII. It's like a regular shop, but it sells magic instead of items. Whenever you buy a magic, all party members learn it and it becomes dimmed out and you cannot purchase it again.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 07:49:48 PM by Irgna »
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
you can do this another way, imo cooler way..the skills are in items which you buy from the shop..using a conditional branch you can make it so when they use the item it gives everyone that skill....so no scripts needed.  ;D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Are your using RPG Maker XP?
If so use a conditional branch with the amount it will cost. Once you buy it go to add spell.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
I am using RMXP. Neither of those are quite what I wanted. I sort of wanted a combination of the two: the interface of the first and the effect of the second.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
SephirothSpawn made a skill shop, looks around for it.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
I got Near_Fantastica's Test Bed and it has a Skill Shop that I like, so this topic is RESOLVED.