RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Your Current or Future Occupation

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
What is your current or future occupation?

I plan on becoming a great chef for a high rated restraunt in Downtown <somewhere>.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Well, to get a car and stuff, I want to get a job at a bookstore.

But for a CAREER I want to go into resource design for videogames.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Right now I'm college student. (Let's ignore R:2 for now...)
I hope I can found an own software and game development company one day. I mainly want to be game designer, not only in the programming part, but in graphic design, music composing and scenario directing as well. (^__^)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
What is your current or future occupation?

I plan on becoming a great chef for a high rated restraunt in Downtown <somewhere>.

You should talk to silverline about that...His food pictures makes my stomach erect.

I plan on becoming a Lawyer, not really but Own a Law Firm. and of course do what my dady does..BUY AND SELL LAND WHEN ITS WORTH TONS OF MONEY. =D
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 10:28:25 PM by Nouman »
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Visit our website.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I plan on becoming a Layer

Lol, layer.

that would be funny if someone wrote that.  ::)  ;D

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
MODERN ARCHITECT.
But first, an RN. I feel sorta obliged to become one because all my aunts have something to do in the hospital (NO, not janitors).
But yeah MODERN ARCHITECT. Hate suburby and/or gaudy houses (like the kind you see on MTV). Bleargh.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Music. Composition, mainly. For movies, videogames, television, or even band-related or orchestra-related solo artist work. Of course, there's nothing wrong with collaboration, either.

And since I'm at a music school, that means I'll also be capable of doing performance gigs, various computer-related work (like transcribing other artist's work into formats like Finale) arrange/orchestrate other people's scores for different instruments, and I'll even be qualified to run a recording session by myself.

So it's not like I'm just gonna be composing, and nothing else, because that's incredibly unrealistic. ::)

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
i'm in the beginning years of my college career towards getting a degree in information technology so i can go into software design.
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Rep:
Level 88
Astronomy, Microbiology (alien biology), software engineer, contemporary artist, film director or effects production. So many freakin intrests.

Off topic, I can't believe I only now found out about RO. Where the hell have I been?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Officially, I'm on my way to becoming a chef. I'm going to get my qualifications in like a month. It's sorta interesting, though not my main interest.

Lately I haven't been able to write a decent (in my own standards) peice of music, which is annoying me. I'd be happy to do something similar to arlen's post, though I don't have any formal qualifications or anything. I sort of have confidence though that if I studied music academically I could get into it pretty easily though.

The same goes for the nerdiest bit of all, the html/php/css/mysql/javascript quintet. In the whole run of that I'm still way down at the novice level though.
bringing sexy back

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
I plan on becoming a Lawyer, not really but Own a Law Firm. and of course do what my dady does..BUY AND SELL LAND WHEN ITS WORTH TONS OF MONEY. =D

Real Estate is a great way to make money, my father made a ton of money off real estate in Florida.

I personally want to aim towards something in computers, but I'm not sure what it will be.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
if you dont count selling land blah blah our two bussiness made us 756,000 last year...and my dad never went to highschool xD

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Hold on...

Blizzard wants to start a business in gaming, do programming and graphics...
Arlen wants to do music...
I want to do graphics and music...

HMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmm.......

Rep:
Level 96
wut are u tryin 2 say ur better than me r sumthin  >:(

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Well, weird, but i always wanted to become a doctor, who doesnt fail (ARROWONE LOL jk) a neurosurgeon (brain) or a cardiac doctor ( heart). Well, who knows what  is to come.
These days i am also practicing tabit, with a lot of help from Zypher, so maybe if i turn good, i can make that my side job. But i will concentrate on medical most.

Or maybe engineer
or king
or maybe a cook.
or maybe a writer.
or maybe a theif
or maybe a.....
Arlen is hot.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Game...something, or an actor.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Real Estate is a great way to make money, my father made a ton of money off real estate in Florida.

I personally want to aim towards something in computers, but I'm not sure what it will be.
Speak for yourself. My mother has been a realator for 14 years and we're middle class, yet she hasn't made much income the past few years. Although some are successful.

Rep:
Level 88
I plan on becoming a quantum physicist, but I will publish a few writing projects as well.

OMG!! IVE RUN OUT OF EYELINER!!!
Rep:
Level 88
More man than everyone here put together.
I am a musician, just like my father.
The opposite of intelligence is not stupidity, it's patriotism.

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Well, weird, but i always wanted to become a doctor, who doesnt fail (ARROWONE LOL jk) a neurosurgeon (brain) or a cardiac doctor ( heart). Well, who knows what  is to come.
These days i am also practicing tabit, with a lot of help from Zypher, so maybe if i turn good, i can make that my side job. But i will concentrate on medical most.

Or maybe engineer
or king
or maybe a cook.
or maybe a writer.
or maybe a theif
or maybe a.....
...door-to-door salesman?
I'm starting to think about being a funiture designer...I would LOVE to work with Blu Dot.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I want to be a chinese lady

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Game...something, or an actor.
zxm, you already are arnold

lol @drs.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
I am a musician, just like my father.
So what are you gonna do with music?

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Visit our website.