RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[GM] Hehehe... I'm back, and with an error... *resolved*

Rep:
Level 88
Hell... What did I mess up now... I'm Back!
lol... well, I am back guys after a few months of a break.. and i have no new games... sad huh? I know... well anyway...

I am not here to talk about that... I need help on fixing an error I get...

the attachment is the error i recieve when i win a battle and I don't know why that happens... if you need more info just ask and i will get it...
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 01:49:39 AM by modern algebra »
----Current Games working on----
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Feildmaster Productions
Made By One Man Run by the Same...
Making Games for Everyone...
Oh yeah, and everything else web based
For a charge... Of course...

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I need a LOT more info. What game? What are you talkin about "win a battle", is this an rpg or what? Are you using any prewritten scripts? Are you registered and are you loading external resources?

I need SERIOUS DETAILS MAN.

Or you could just upload a project file somewhere and pm the link.

Rep:
Level 88
Hell... What did I mess up now... I'm Back!
lol.. i figured you would say that... I shall upload it and give you the link...

(will take around 30 min to upload..?)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 05:06:59 AM by feildmaster »
----Current Games working on----
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Feildmaster Productions
Made By One Man Run by the Same...
Making Games for Everyone...
Oh yeah, and everything else web based
For a charge... Of course...