RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Brief Introduction - Arwym Starlight

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Okay!

Well, I always get too emotional when I introduce myself in forums ( :tpg:), so I'll try to be brief.

You can learn many things about me if you read my posts, and you know... follow my steps around here. So there is really little need for me to write those usually long paragraphs.

My name is Jessica, but people call me Arwym, or Arwym Starlight. Call me as you wish, but I usually prefer that you call me Arwym unless I know you well.

I love web design and game dev, and that's why I'm here. I hope to someday soon develop my first RPG. Right now, I don't have much time for that. Plus, I wish to learn Ruby scripting well enough to create my own scripts, and my skill in RMXP is not very extense. That tells you that I have decided to use RMXP for now. However, I am willing to learn how to use the previous versions in some future.

Well, it's nice to meet you! I hope to become an active member of the community, and get to know you all.

(Sorry for being so formal. I guess I should start being a little less formal.)

Well, see you around!
Arwym Starlight
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 04:56:18 AM by Arwym »

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Welcome! Don't fall in =)

( Check her join date =o )

Rep:
Level 87
Kazuki is my love <3
welcome :}

_____________________________ k a z u k i _ s t u d i o s
<KaireiIsORANGE> but I have many fat ones that would pay to lick your toes

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
LOL, I forgot to mention that...

I joined very long ago. Posted about two or three times, and then I just kept coming back, but without posting. By then I knew very little about the internet, or about foruming. I was getting started with my first website... a Geocities one. Ew!

Anyway... Well, I just got back thanks to the initiative of a friend who said I should start posting. And I did.

Thanks for the welcome!

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
yoh whats up
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Hi Arwym :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here =)
bringing sexy back

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Hello there! Thanks for welcoming me! :)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
WELCOME!!!

your two years here are comming close...as is my 16th birthday on the same day!!! we should party.  ::)
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Hey, nice! Well, it's good to meet you. ^^ Party time! LOL.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Ah, your post date exceeds my own, so a regular welcome here just won't do. It'll now be a special one.

I am someone who posts humongous welcome posts. To start off with things, you'd be wise to read this, so you don't get in trouble for doing something you had no idea about.

Also a thing to be aware of. It had dimmed down lately, but you'd be best prepared for everything. Don't be offended if a number of people flame you, it basically means nothing. Why they're allowed to is beyond my understanding.

Don't be offended by fumanchuu and others not being afraid to hide their sexuality, they just like a place to say it seemingly. Use the search button to find answers to questions that you might have. Who knows, it Might have been asked already. That helps avoid people from flaming you or dumbing you down.

Follow the rules..and don't join the flaming crew. If people say something, that relates to an incident that might HAVE happened in the past on this forum, you might be like "what are they talking about." Suggest you get briefed about "Important stuff" so as you don't repeat something people hate.

Now, a recent issue that has come up is that if you happen to get into a fight with another member, try to not let it get too out of hand. (Ya, it's the internet, but you wouldn't believe all those that have had this problem).

It is awesome that you are willing to learn to use rm2k3 later on. When you ask questions, try to use the search button, you'd be surprised at how many people ask it. Read the fine RXMP Faq, and if your question is still missing, ask about it. There are rules in more sections, so it'd be wise to read through.

That's about all I can say, go do the foruming.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Thank you, everyone!

Deadly Diablo, I appreciate the wise words. ^^ I will always consider them while I stay here. Right now, that is what I have been doing. I search and dig into old topics before posting. And I have also recently noticed that the members' sense of humour around here is unusual. I am getting used to it, though. ^^;
I also always try to avoid arguments and flaming. I never liked them. Neither do I like spam, random advertising, dumb questions, etc. As a forum admin and webmistress, I am pretty used to these, yet I remain intolerant towards them.

Again, thank you very much!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Well, no wonder i heard your name.
Okay, im the local can-do-anything-for-you jester, and dont get paid.
WEll, things to not expect from me
1. Deadly_Diablo type style, i dont know complex words, expet stuff like communitcation and extensive, and Wireless and all that.

Things to expect from me-
1. I know more small words then anyone does.
DOES ANYONE NO THE MEANING OF JOJO, well I DO.

Anyways.
welcome here, have a great time.
Arlen is hot.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Thanks, Nightwolf! It's nice to meet you. :)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
People dont say that after they get to know me ;-;
Arlen is hot.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I hate you nightwolf.

Spoiler for:
<3

So why didn't you post until now??

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
I guess I just register at too many places to keep track of them all. So there are just a selected few I really post at. It's not a good thing. I should stop doing it.

The other thing is that I felt too shy and didn't dare to post. I didn't want to sound like just another "n00b" just wanting to get help for her first game and leave without another word.

But now I feel more confident. Also, I have grown a lot in knowledge of many things. Being part of Frostwork Studios and having so many good online friends helps me a lot. :)

I decided to give the forums a try when Silverline said "You should post on RMRK =p I imagine you posting html questions in the computer forum and me and others all helping you out if we can =) There's some pretty experienced people here TPG", and "We talk about alot more than RPG Maker here =p". I told him that I knew HTML and CSS very well, that I was learning PHP and MySQL now (we were discussing an issue with SMF skins/themes), but that of course, I would give it a try. I also wanted to have another shot at RM.

And so, I came back. :)

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I love your decision <3
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 04:57:14 PM by Zeriab »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Don't trust him ,he's an evil martian.
Evil i tell you.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 92
Not anymore  8)

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
HE'S LYING; EVIL MARTIAN REMEMBER?!

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
LOL! I will take it into account.  :tpg: By the way, Zeriab. Thanks for that switching tutorial. :)

Rep:
Level 92
I'm just linking to the tutorial. Dubealex is the author.
I am glad you liked tutorial anyway ^_^

*holds a knife at Arrow-1's throat*

Say that you lied and that I am not really evil.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Oops, right! XD I forgot, lol. Thanks for remining me...  ::)