RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Darkness Anime Gaming is recruitng

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Hello everyone.

I have been working on a 3 part game series.  I have finished the first game in RPG Maker 2003, but have been looking to convert it over to XP with cutsences and custom sprites.

So in that sense I am trying to find the following people, although no help will be turned down.

Music People - To make/re-make some custom music for the theme and battles.
Artists - To make some custom sprites/backgrounds
Flash Artist - To help with the intro/cutsences in fla or avi format.
Battle Testers - Now I will admit figuring out the battle system on 2k3 was easy and I need help tuning the battles not to be too hard, but not to easy either.

http://www.da-gaming.com/phpbb/index.php?c=2 This is the current information for the project is stored.  I have the 2k3 version also up for download if you wish to see and try the game before deciding if you want to be a part of this project.  I have bios along with some background on the story listed.  This is by no means complete, but don't want to give everything away at the start.

I can be contacted the following ways.

Yahoo - yusuke_urameshi_vegeta
AIM - sirjasonht
MSN - sirjason@midsouth.rr.com

Thank you for reading and feel free to message me if you have any questions!

<3
Rep:
Level 90
It's awesome how you're not spamming and the idea of cut scenes and custom sprites but just a tip, wait till you have at least 100 post so people can trust you'll finish the game.

~Winged