RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
These are funny

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
http://www.seanbaby.com/nes/egm19.htm

Useful Advice: 2/10
The game opens with the soon-to-be-famous proverb, "Never Trouble Trouble Til Trouble Troubles You." Of course, it's pretty hypocritical since dressing up in a yellow diaper and kicking any random midget you see is just blatantly Troubling Trouble.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 11:40:01 PM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
E.T IS number one!!!

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I've been looking for this site forever! I lost the link after I read number 6...You rock.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I gotta get ET now, how could I not.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Lol, I just watched a documentary about how the ET game fucked over Atari. I can't remember the exact amount they spent on it, but it was in the high millions =), I think it also included Steven Speilberg in it's making..

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
haha, nice site, Bible Adventures was in angry nerd too, anyways, nice site boe.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
...where is Tunguska?

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Custer's revenge for the win.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I read this shit years ago when it came out in EGM.