RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Naruto Shippuuden

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
KICK..ASS.
Sequences & themes freaking A! There is no word to express just how awesome they are.

Animation so fluid and not overly-pretty (you know the type: HYOOOOJ eyes, fancy, flowy clothing, no ugly chracters, ect.)

Storyline so far...will make you CREAM YOUR PANTS.

And i'm thinking that this time there won't be any fillers!!  ;8

So has anyone else watched it yet?

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
You're disgusting . . .
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
I saw the first 2 eps of it. Couldn't find any moar. :( I wamt :moar:

You two sure are mean to eachother.... >.>

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
you should see them at school...total oppisite

as for naruto there starting to drag it on to much for me i lost interest...
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I have but 1...uh...well a couple of words to express my thoughts

Orochimaru>>>>>>All of Akatsuki (IMO)Espicially after chapter 344 in the manga. Awsomeness.

The opening for this 'season' is awsome. Better than most of the previous ones (9,8 and 7 are the best so far).

The Deidara VS Gaara fight wasn't all that action packed though.

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
I have but 1...uh...well a couple of words to express my thoughts

Orochimaru>>>>>>All of Akatsuki (IMO)Espicially after chapter 344 in the manga. Awsomeness.

The opening for this 'season' is awsome. Better than most of the previous ones (9,8 and 7 are the best so far).

The Deidara VS Gaara fight wasn't all that action packed though.

Yeah it wasn't...
I'm liking Sakura much more now, especially when she fights with Chiyo against what's-his-name.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Wow. She finally does something other than sit and watch. Bravo!
I think it's a bit too late now, though >.>

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I loved it but Sasuke's outfit sucked, made me really disappointed, the shows hottie in an outfit like that?! Its so awesome I would step over my play station just to watch it! (I wuv my playstation  ;8)

~Winged