RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What's in your SubWay?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

What's in your Subway sandwich?

I normally get a cold cut trio with lettuce, tomato, onion, peppers, and olives.
Other times I get a Meatball Sub or a Chicken Bacon Ranch toasted sub.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
What's in your Subway sandwich?
This;

Doesn't he fit in with this thread so much?

Look at those piggy eyes, that gleeful smile...he BELONGS HERE.

Anyway, I usually get a roast beef with pepperoncinis, lettuce, onion, tomato, olives, olive oil, chipotle mayo, salt and pepper, 2 slices of swiss cheese, and TOASTED.
Ohhhh...mannn...

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
1ful turkey sub, and another 6 inch to go with it.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I hate it toasted. The first time I asked them to do it, my sub came to me black >:(. Dey fucked up Moe.

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
I hate it toasted. The first time I asked them to do it, my sub came to me black >:(. Dey fucked up Moe.

LOL!

WTF they just hate you.

At least you didn't get hit on there. I can't stand going to the one by my mom's work anymore because of that *shudders at mere thought of creepy guy # 7*.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
LOL!

WTF they just hate you.

At least you didn't get hit on there. I can't stand going to the one by my mom's work anymore because of that *shudders at mere thought of creepy guy # 7*.
Lol... I reported some guy for that once and he lost his job...  :tpg:
He wasn't even being that crude either, he did it in a nice way... But still.

You should rename this to general Subway chat Iroc.

Rep:
Level 102
My subs come out good. Those are some nice Middle Eastern people.
Anyways. I'm hungry. MORE SUBWAY DISCUSSION!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member

lol, the first time I had them toast it, the bread was warm, but the chicken was COLD. It's been delicious since then though.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
0_0

lol, the first time I had them toast it, the bread was warm, but the chicken was COLD. It's been delicious since then though.
What the?

I was just at the hospital looking at my new sister and we had Subway! It was tuna though....
Not that I hate tuna, but I would've preferred the one that I posted.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Well, we have a subway near by, but i couldnt find anything good, the subway we have is more concentrated on non vegetarian food so yeah.
I juust had a sand which?
get it get it?
sand which?
wich?

oh yu dont get it huh>?
Arlen is hot.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT'S FUNNY (no rlly, but it's not that funny)

Anyway...I like getting the cheese steak with southwest sauce and vinegar. That's a good sandwich. http://www.subway.com/applications/menu/frmMenuPanel.aspx?menuId=2&countryCode=USA&languageCode=ENG
Mmm...tasty sandwich.

pokeball FBIOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
I like to get the Chicken and Bacon Ranch toasted to perfection.

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
spicy Italian, double meat, mayo on italian bread

~drools~
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
spicy Italian, double meat, mayo on italian bread

~drools~
Under your advice I just got someone to order me that. For your sake, it better be good. >_>

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Its DOUBLE MEAT, that just sounds good. OMG, it is almost lunch time. (leaves for school's cafeteria)
I still think mine's the best though.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I used to be a fan of the Philly Cheese Steak.  Me and my girlfriend would each get a double-meat footlong at least twice a week.

But then they had to go and ruin it by no longer carrying the nice thinly sliced steak, but instead these huge chunky cubes of steak.

Shortly there-after, Quiznos gained itself two loyal customers. Beef Briscuit pwns.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
TRAINS

actually though I go back and forth between tuna, chicken bacon ranch, and BMT. Everything but black olives.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Roast Beefies

Rep:
Level 102
TRAINS

actually though I go back and forth between tuna, chicken bacon ranch, and BMT. Everything but black olives.
You don't like black olives? I can't live without them.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Meatball, Mayo, Sweet Onion Sauce, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Pickles, and LOTS OF BANANA PEPPERS!!!

Basically I get a meatball sub on STEROIDS BABY!
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Italian herb and cheese sub...
With chicken fillet...
Bacon...
Double smoked cheese...
BBQ sauce...
Non-toasted...
Tastes goooooood...
I think I might go get it for lunch...
In 2 minutes!!!
I hope...
School times have changed...
Damn!!!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Anything's good, as long as it's toasted and doesn't have onions and shit on it.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Anything's good, as long as it's toasted and doesn't have onions and shit on it.
Yeah totally, I think I would sue if I found onions on my sub.