RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need an interesting Battle System (RMXP)

Rep:
Level 89
I am making a sort of fake online game, like the .hack series, but I want something more interesting, but I don't know where to begin...

If someone could give me or write me a script for this, I would be most appreciative.

Thanks!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
.hack series? YOu need to be a little more specific..not everyone plays that game
Co-Webmaster of The Gaming Alliance

Thanks to TheRaven off of The Players Guild.
R.P.G. Fan Game Status
[--TLOZ: Fierce Entity--]|||||||||||||||||||| - 3%

Rep:
Level 89
Here are the details for those who haven't played the series.

Great game by the way...

You basically run around with two AI controlled characters, fighting enemies. Easy enough.

It's more like I want a mix between .hack and Star Ocean.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
do you mean able to attack enemies but not to go a battle screen such as...
omg runin to item shop! WTF IS THAT?! Kill it! *slice slice* nvm to the item shop! *slice* jesus its chasing us! WTF DOES IT WANT! *slice* Gah to the inn!
*slice* *dies right in front of inn lol*...so like that?

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
If its like the above then i would like somehting like that??? Maybe have it so than wen you press enter or summit the group atttacks the thing infront of you???