RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RM XP postailty knights

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
don't know if this has already been asked but I could not find it through search so I thought I would ask. the Postailty knights versoin of RM:XP is call 'enhanced' edition. But is it actually any different from the origional RMXP other than the translation?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
except that the help file is in Japanese, then no.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 87
Project of the Month winner for December 2007
The comments in the scripts are in japanese, there's a known bug where the game crashes when the message displays the capital letter 'J', and a couple dozen other things wrong with Postality Knights. That, and you can't distribute legally.

Steel Hearts - Anime Strategy RPG

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
P.K is a really bad choice, it's completely faggotish. Allot of  known/unknown erorrs, my compouter crash when i used the word Butter for some reason, and its saves are different to normal so you're basicly getting ass-raped. THats my 2 sence
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
yeah, but...its free  ;D
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Rep:
Level 87
And buggy.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 87
Can't really argue with free, but personally I prefer understanding the script I'm editing, being able to play all RMXP games online and the other perks the legal english version has.

can someone tell me this:
if you make a door how do u take the person in other map

Well, thats totally off topic.. but you need to create an event that will teleport the player.  Then just select the location that the player will be teleporting to.

}:-)>
}:-)>

Rep:
Level 88
I hate to hate things.
This is from a guy that used Postality, THEN the original paid version:
 It's all in the scripts. When i started assembling my game, i did it in postality and added a load of scripts - when i started using the official paid version, i direcly ported the game, but decided to redo all the changes on top of the oficial scripts, so i could keeping the translated comments in them. Result? Bugs and more bugs!
 It doesn't matter if you're Postality or official: if there's a bug on the scripts, it will crash. Scripts made to be used with postality show incompatibilities with the official, usually on combinations hard to be detected (like, mine crashed only after a "continues even if defeated" autobattle), etc. The official version with NO extra scripts are completely bug free... if you think that a standard game made with THAT is interesting. Otherwise, postality will give you the chance to use scripts made FOR postality.
Add battle, message and menu systems and you're bond to run into bugs, no matter your version.
Official RMXP gives you a chance to SELL the game, and that's all.
I need some real WORKING AVI script in RMXP!
3D ANIMATIONS:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Ericmor
3D and 2D anime ART:
http://ericmor.deviantart.com/gallery/

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Though I've never used any version of XP, from what I've always heard from everyone, the legal version is alot better, and I'd advise getting it.

If you're smart and resourceful enough, the legal version can be free too ;)
bringing sexy back

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
With all of this, I think I will be sticking to RM2k3 for a while... Until I am sure of what version to use. I have Postality Knights. But if you say it's not that good, then...

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I agree with Ericmor. The scripts in the legal version only have translated comments and are a little bit modified to support the new RGSS102E.dll, but basically that's it. If you are using PK and switch over, keep your scripts. I've done the same with my when I switched from Dyna to legal.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!