RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
hey i need a new laptop

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
and I'm thinking of getting a powerbook or whatever it was but that's not important

here's the important part: MAC

HOW WILL I USE TABIT!?

Isn't there a way to, like, install a window's operated partition on your Mac?

And what's this crap about Window's emulators? Would they make TabIt work?

HE;LP

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Boot Camp
Look it up.
Its not an emulator but it formats your mac to run windows. I dont think its 3rd party either. (Which means more reliability, but harder to pirate)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I guess you're stuck using garageband then =/

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
If it's an intel mac, then you can run bootcamp on it and run, say, Windows XP fine. =)

When it first came out there were a couple of kinks and speed issues, but now it's pretty neat =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I guess you're stuck using garageband then =/

The Emo Song was made in Garageband :=

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
VMware and Virtual Machine Player. Goob OS emulator.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
uld boot camp format the entire hard drive to run windows, or just a partition or amount of it that you can specify yourself?

Also, would I have to restart the computer to switch between the two OS's?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
I dont know I have iMac. No Intel for it...

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BootCamp

=)

You need to reboot. It's not simply OS X emulating windows, it's running it fully =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
Well thats boring, why buy a mac if your gonna use Windows?

Rep:
Level 102
They're cool, duh
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
Mine isnt ;_;