RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Eternal Sun, sequel to golden sun [updated 10/22/2008]

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
My first ever sprite... Is it any good? Ill fix the bg later.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Rep:
Level 88
My first ever sprite... Is it any good? Ill fix the bg later.
it's pretty good. meh....thought you were doing a djinni? :P
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 05:21:26 AM by atracious »
"Facts are useless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true." Homer Jay Simpson

"I do not know what weapons WWIII will be fought with but i know WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones" Albert Einstein

"It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." from In Memoriam, by Alfred, Lord Tennyson.

"all your base are belonging to us!" awful fantasy 3

"the grapes damb it, it's alway's the grapes!"

Funny anagrams:
Desperation=A rope ends it
Mother in law=Woman hitler
Lottery machine=Money lost in 'em
Election results=Lies lets recount
Dormitory=Dirty room
Snooze alarms=Alas! No more Z's
Eleven plus two=Twelve plus one
Cosmetic surgery="Yes, I correct mugs."
The IRS=Theirs!
Public relations=Crap, built on lies
Astronomer=Moon starer
Dementia="Detain me."
Internet chat rooms=The moron interacts
The eyes!=They see!

Currently making:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13132.0.html

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
yeh, but it started as somethin else. Ill smooth out the image and give it some frames.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Rep:
Level 88
Posted another little bit, not much more, but i've been kinda busy. I'll try to get a bunch done over the next 4 months.
"Facts are useless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true." Homer Jay Simpson

"I do not know what weapons WWIII will be fought with but i know WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones" Albert Einstein

"It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." from In Memoriam, by Alfred, Lord Tennyson.

Funny anagrams:
Dormitory=Dirty room
The IRS=Theirs!
Astronomer=Moon starer
Dementia="Detain me."
The eyes!=They see!

Currently making:

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
lovely use of XP a little sketchy with the mapping...uhhhh but I <3 golden sun battle style...probly he best one for a 2'd game ^_^

Rep:
Level 88
a little sketchy with the mapping...
what's sketchy about it? ???

Funny anagrams:
Dormitory=Dirty room
The IRS=Theirs!
Astronomer=Moon starer
Dementia="Detain me."
The eyes!=They see!

Currently making:

Rep:
Level 88
ok....any fans are gonna hate me for this, and i know i'm necro-posting, so don't bitch at me for it, i'm trying to get this started again, but....i lost my menu project, i had to re-format my comp and i copied the wrong folder and deleted that one by accident, so i was wondering if anyone had the un-encrypted 'project 1' that was a menu demo that i released....i need it to get that work back! :( sorry....

Funny anagrams:
Dormitory=Dirty room
The IRS=Theirs!
Astronomer=Moon starer
Dementia="Detain me."
The eyes!=They see!

Currently making:

Rep:
Level 88
I FOUND IT! i found the code that i lost, well the hardest of it, so I'm back on track and flying down the rails! :D

Funny anagrams:
Dormitory=Dirty room
The IRS=Theirs!
Astronomer=Moon starer
Dementia="Detain me."
The eyes!=They see!

Currently making:

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
That's nice to hear.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Hey, I just signed on yesterday, and this is one of the first incompelte games I looked up. Golden Sun and Tales of Symphonia are my favorite RPGs of all time, so best of luck. I'm not completely new to RPGXP, but mapping is a problem and coding is insane for me. So . . . I'd like to help, but the only thing I'm good at is story, and it looks like you got that.

Good luck!  ;D
Two-D programmers and high school freshmen share a common horror: the Z-axis.

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
Actually, it might be good if you helped atracious, because I'm not going to be consistent for a while, so some scheduled help might be better.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Rep:
Level 88
yeah if you want to help i'll send all the story i've got so far your way and you can work on it. just let me know and i'll pm you the file.

P.S. i've got my menus back to where they were before except that now they are more efficient! :D only problem was that i did it all last night and stayed up till 4. >_< i'll post it once it's finalized.

Funny anagrams:
Dormitory=Dirty room
The IRS=Theirs!
Astronomer=Moon starer
Dementia="Detain me."
The eyes!=They see!

Currently making:

Rep:
Level 88
*BUMP*

attached the new and improved menu to the first post. project1 is the old one, esmenu is the new one, check out the difference in lag!

P.S. this menu took me at least 3 weeks of solid work last time, this time it took 2 late nights! >_<

EDIT: man i stayed up late.....i also got most of the status page as well, check it out!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 11:36:24 AM by atracious »

Funny anagrams:
Dormitory=Dirty room
The IRS=Theirs!
Astronomer=Moon starer
Dementia="Detain me."
The eyes!=They see!

Currently making:

Actually, it might be good if you helped atracious, because I'm not going to be consistent for a while, so some scheduled help might be better.

I am now. I wasn't all with the code of the forum my first few days here, but now I'm working on the story.
Two-D programmers and high school freshmen share a common horror: the Z-axis.

Daxis X Heart
I know I'm probably necroposting, but...

SERIOUSLY, DUDE, HAVE YOU NOT HEARD OF THIS?! THE GOLDEN SUN SCRIPT PACK!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BQNDHKO7

Seriously, Why hasn't anyone mention this(unless I skimmed past it and/or atrocious is already using this. The download is megaupload, and contains a hell of a lot of GS scripts, resources, I think even music... There are autotiles and an entire GS tileset already up there. HAsn't anyone seen it?

Unless you guys are already using it and I just made an ass out of myself.

PS: RPG and mewsterus are supposed to be the creators, I'm not sure.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 06:29:48 AM by Daxis »
The same reason they call it holy water is also the same reason they call it holy s***

Rep:
Level 88
SERIOUSLY, DUDE, HAVE YOU NOT HEARD OF THIS?! THE GOLDEN SUN SCRIPT PACK!

The only thing this pack has for it is the original graphics and sounds, which are worse than RPG XP defaults and in violation of copyright, and the emoticons that were used, which I will implement at some point in my own way. The combat isn't even close to Golden Sun's, they don't even have djinni, which is the essence of Golden sun. When i get working on my scripting again, i will be making a superior model to this.
So thank you for the thought, but I can do better.

EDIT: i'm not trying to make myself better than the people who made this, i just see this as a step backward towards nostalgia rather than an actual sequel
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 08:47:28 AM by Atracious »

Funny anagrams:
Dormitory=Dirty room
The IRS=Theirs!
Astronomer=Moon starer
Dementia="Detain me."
The eyes!=They see!

Currently making:

Daxis X Heart
Oh.. Okay...
Even if the graphics seem worse, they do, however, have the general feel of Golden sun, especially the animations. I haven't checked out that pack in a while, so I sort of forgot if the pack had djinns or not.
Huh... I didn't know they were a violation of copyrights or whatever. That sucks.
The same reason they call it holy water is also the same reason they call it holy s***