RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] parts for sprites

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I'm sure everyone here has heard of Maple Story before.  ::) I hope this is the right place to post this. I have tons and tons of parts of bodies,pets,hats,shirts,shoes,gloves,helmets, a LOT of stuff. Too much to even name them all. I'm sure they would be very useful to some people that are good with sprites. If anybody is interested let me know!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:19:02 PM by boe »

Rep:
Level 87
I would be very interested, send me a message, ok? ;8

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I wouldn't mind messing around with the maple story sprites, you should post them.

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
I "Maple's Moderator/Noob abuser" could get somt things like that, i've seen the design team that works with the spirtes, there talented!
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I don't think they are talented at all  ::)