RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hello

Rep:
Level 87
Hey, What is up! Just trying out the forum and have heard alot of good things about it. I am pleased to meet many of you.
See Ya,
SHLOCKOUT

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Welcome, David.  ;D you will have tons of fun here. WELCOME
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Ah, so you guys know eachother? Welcome to the forums, friend!

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Just trying out the forum and have heard alot of good things about it.
WHAT?! WHO TOLD YOU THAT?! LIES! ALL LIES!!

Welcome David, just ignore any posts made by the guy below me, he's recently gone insane... >_>

Have fun! :)

Rep:
Level 96
YES, IT'S TRUE! :hurr:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS DAVID! Shlockout, nice name.

I'm the forum jester, and if i cant make you laugh, you got a serious humor problem.

Have fun.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
...astounding...

...a jester AND a doctor!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yes, thats why all my patients go away fast.

to heaven that is XD
Arlen is hot.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
its when you do it then you know.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Ah, so you guys know eachother? Welcome to the forums, friend!

hahahahahahaha

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Why was it funny...HOW DARE I MISS THE POINT OF A JOKE

Ignore me ShlockOut, Im sexualy deprived a bit mad.

Welcome, have fun.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Welcome to rmrk! I hope you find everything here to be enjoyable.