RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My pixels are dieing.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Is there anything that causes dead pixels in LCD screens? My laptop has been getting more and more lately...

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I hope the guarantee for it is still valid. You should get it repaired if there are more and more of them. One, two, even three aren't bad, EVEN when an entire line on your screen gets screwed it's not that bad, but if they start dying more and more... that can't be good. The screen on my other laptop went broke, that was before you joined. I am using a "reserve" laptop now, lol!
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
When will it be fixed again ? :(

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I have no idea. It's nasty to find a service that repairs HP laptop screens as HP doesn't sell their screen's parts, only the screens themselves. =/
Visit our website.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I have HP too...

Actually there's quite a few of them, est= 20-30. It's a new laptop too :~
It's not that distracting as they aren't in the wrong places... So I'm hesitant to send it back as this is the only computer I have at my house and I need it for work and the like. No chance I could go 3 weeks without it...

Can you buy replacement screens??

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
They cost like 700$~800$. (>,<)

EDIT:

WTF?! I thought you were sleeping at this time of the day! Get on MSN for a massage!
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
My psp has like 12 dead pixels, alot for a tiny screen

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
My LCD screen has a small crack in it, and every now and then some lcd juice seeps out and I just push it back in and everything's fine again for a few weeks.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
My dimension has a small crack in it, and every now and then some demons seep out and I just push them back in and everything's fine again for a few weeks.

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
I suggest you get it fixed as soon as possible. Even if it is your only computer. If it's doing what you say it's doing, it will be cheaper to buy a new laptop if you wait too much longer...

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
My psp has like 12 dead pixels, alot for a tiny screen

It was a mistake in PSP they gave almost everyone a new one cuz they needed to due to the law
 ::)

I gues u missed it ?

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Lolz, my PSP has quite a few dead pixels too... I just never use it so I couldn't be bothered returning it... ::)

Do dead pixels happen in plasmas too??

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I dont know for sure but i think they do :o

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Plasmas, any flat monitors, etc., they all are working with the LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) technology.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 06:40:06 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.