RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Transformer movie!

Poll

Me too!

Yes
4 (66.7%)
Dwarra
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 06:58:22 AM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

Yeh looks ok, but I hope the bad guys win this time... How good would the last X-Man film have been if the bad guys had completely won..?

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
It looks awesome, it looks more adult then the normal show... so it seems like it was made not for the fans of the current show, but of those who grew up with it.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
It definitely had more of an adult orientated theme, which is always a good thing. Hopefully they wont screw it up. Any more previews?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Hot shot always gives me a HOT SHOT.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
WTF that looks good! Never seen Transformers but played a game (probably unrelated) on the C64 that goes by the name. Although they don't show much (first trailer - I ignore teasers usually).

Rep:
Level 96
o.0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformers_%28fiction%29

WTF that looks good! Never seen Transformers but played a game (probably unrelated) on the C64 that goes by the name. Although they don't show much (first trailer - I ignore teasers usually).

I die a little when you said that...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
It looks neat, thanks for the info, but they should've made the trailer like, first it goes slow, then suddenly the transformers main song, with action.

but ftw its good.

(talking bout 1st, seeing second)
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Is it out yet?  :tpg:

This movie shall have my babies when it comes out.

Optimus Prime looked awesome!!!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
nooooooooooo

I guessed it was coming august ..

Rep:
Level 96
Megatron looks teh gay, he looks like a mutant alien monster.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
IF the one, who came near the teddy bear girl was Megatron, then yes lol.

Anyways, Boe, you exited little freak, it's coming in July, dont get over exited.

Lol.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Anyways, Boe, you exited fat freak, it's coming in July, dont get over exited.
Fixed it.  ;8

And I know  ;9
I start waiting for things too soon, I started waiting for ZeldaTP 2 years before it came out.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
SexualBubblegumX: the people they want to see the movie are fans of the old cartoon. By chaging the transformrs into gay looking evangellion rips, they're slapping the fans in the face. but changing what the transformrs look like this drastically is insulting to the fans in my opninion.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
People can complain all they want. Either it'll be too different or not different enough. Considering I haven't seen the cartoons I can only go by the trailer and it looks entertaining at least.