RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Chronicles ***First game***

Rep:
Level 88
EVIL DOGGY!!!! CATS RULE!
Hey guys! This is my first ever game with an RPG maker. :D
I'm really excited about it and I'll try my best to make it a good game. I'm still a big noob in creating games and since this is my first game ever, it's not going to be the best you've seen. Well here it is!

CHRONICLES

Story
Long ago there were three continents in the world of Amberthia. The three continents were: Pallistine, Arvok and Merlinthus. They lived in harmony with each other for many years. This peace was then suddenly stopped when the Arvok, having found the powers of black magic waged war against Merlinthus. The war was called the "The Dark Blood" war. Many people were killed. The fury and death of the war stirred up a massive amount of dark energy. It grew and grew until it created a indestructible demon. The demon was known as Garthix and reeked havok upon all three continents. It took over Arvok and made it it's home, slowly turning it into a world of darkness. He meet with a maiden named Silva and fell in love with her. Garthix corrupted her soul and made her his slave.

Meanwhile back in Pallistine, the continent had built up a force to take on the chaos that was created. In it was a general named Marcus. While he was at war his wife bore a son named Kain, he is the hero of the tale. Marcus died bravely on that day. Kain did not know about his father and grew up in a humble village called Little ville. He mastered the use of spears and learned how to ride a horse. He performed duties for the king and soon grew to be loved and respected by all the citizens. Just then the king called for him and the captain of the army. The king had some disturbing news.

Characters
Kain
Class: Piercer
Story: Grew up in LittleVille and he is the soul of virtue. He is kind hearted and likes to have a little laugh sometimes. He fights bravely for his comrades and never lets them down. He wields spears and heavy armor into battle.

???
Class: Assassin
Story: This dark figure approached Kain deep in a forest. He was abandoned by Garthix and left in the forest to die. He joins up with Kain to defeat a vile foe deep in the Forest Sanctuary, then mysteriously disappears.

Renald
Class: Cleric
Story: A high priest of the church, Renald is a master at healing. He is a very close childhood friend of Kain and loves him dearly. Kain visits Renald often in the Church and prays to God with him.

Sarah
Class: Ninja
Story: Another of Kain's good childhood friends. Sarah comes to Kain's aid whenever he needs it and is devoted to the task ahead. She never gives up and is very kind.

King
Class: Royal
Story: The king of Littleville Castle and the LittleVille Courtyard Estate (A big farm that grows crops and sells them to nearby cities to make money) is a very busy man. He is kind but also very strict when things are not done properly. He admires Kain and his loyalty.

Captain
Class: Lancer
Story: The Captain has served the army since General Marcus' death. He is extremely loyal to the throne and will never back off in the face of danger. He joins Kain in a dangerous mission and dies in the process.

ScreenShots

Prison Guards Room

Church. Kain talks with Renald

LittleVille Town Square

LittleVille Castle Garden and Entrance

Features
Expansive World Map! (Full Version)
Side-View Battles! (Demo Available)
Cool Cut-scenes (Demo Available
Mini-Games! (Full Version)
A nice Messaging System (Demo Available)
And Much more to come

Credit
Rikkuholic for the advanced side-view battle script
Slipknot's Message System
Tsunokiette- Bank System (Demo Version 2 *Coming Soon*)

Demo
http://rapidshare.com/files/16660575/Chronicles.rar

Team
Spriters-Secret Agent O(A friend of mine that's not on this forum)
Mappers- Me
Writers- Me
Scripters-No one so far

Contact Info
If you have any Suggestions or want to join my team just email me.
I need Scripters, Mappers, Spriters, and anything your good at.
Email: M_Y_T_H0@hotmail.com

This is my first game so I hope you enjoy it. I will try and make future projects much better. I am still learning how to use RPG Maker XP. Enjoy
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 03:36:28 AM by lorehunter »
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!
WHY DID YOU LOOK!!! YOU DISOBEDIENT FOOL

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
looks pretty cool! I too am making my first game so I know how important it is for ya. anyways Great luck

one thing:
   the mapping looks fairly good for a begginer, but see if you can make them better as you get used to the program
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Will do! I'll try to add some floating stuff in an altar I'm building as the second dungeon. I'm not really good at mapping but I'll get better =).
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Yeah man awesome. Im making my first proper game too. Very early stages right now though.
Leons Vengance
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,24854.0.html

Project: Leons Vengance
Overall:10%
Maps:7%
Story:8%
Sidequests:4%
Database: 30%

Rep:
Level 88
Well good luck with that. Currently I joined up with another team to do a Zelda project. So I will be working on that and this game. So the second demo will be postponed to a much later date :(
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
This looks nice dude ^^

Mapping is also very nice  :P
Keep it up !

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Good job on your first game!

Rep:
Level 88
Thanks guys
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!

Rep:
Level 88
CLOSED FOR 2 REASONS:

1. My computer recently crashed and deleted half my files.
2. I have like 27 errors throughout the game based on files I never ever had.

So this game is trashed
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!