RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
FAO: Irockman1

irc.Nekom.org Network/System Administrator
Rep:
Level 88
RE your "connection problems:"

I could honestly say that the first few times your connection "went down" may have not been manual. They were legit "Connection reset by peers," meaning something went wrong on on your end of the connection to my network.  (Either that or you used Windows Task Manager to close your client >.>)

However, when your quit message says "Quit: " in front of it, there is only one possible "cause" and that is that you typed /quit or closed the window. >_<

It's not a problem with the server, I've took more time than I should investigating it. If you're having trouble with IRC just join #Support and somebody might be able to help you. And no, I doubt a virus could cause you to quit IRC with "Quit: Png timeout"  ::)

I'm not going to permanently G:Line you or anything, just don't do it anymore, or if you think you might have connection problems, call your ISP.
FFMediaX.Sytes.net Owner/Administrator
(IRC FFMediaX.Sytes.net port 7000)

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Unless Comcast was working on the line (like always) then I don't know what caused it. And thank you for looking into it. And the Virus scan said I had no viruses. But I honestly didn't type /quit. I actually never type /quit. I just close the window. There is no explanation and I'm probably never going to find the cause so I can't proov anything. I guess people will dislike me now.   :(

Rep:
Level 88
Aww... don't worry. It'd be stupid for people to dislike you over connection problems, and no one here is that ignorant.  ;8

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Aww... don't worry. It'd be stupid for people to dislike you over connection problems, and no one here is that ignorant.  ;8
I hope niot. I just don't like people thinking that I'm annoying because of an error no one can figure out. *someone makes comment about I was always annoying*

Rep:
Level 88
I don't dislike you, I'd just advise that you get your connection looked at. :P
It was kind of flooding my server, and RMRK's channel.
Although it seems to be fine now; you should be okay now.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I hope niot. I just don't like people thinking that I'm annoying because of an error no one can figure out. *someone makes comment about I was always annoying*

If everyone does start hating you, which would never happen, I'd still love you.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Irockman, don't worry if you can't hit IRC. Its not that great anyhow.

Rep:
Level 88
If anybody dislikes you for that, then they have problems. >_<
I wouldn't have even said anything about it had it not been flooding my server. I guess you're more concerned about the other members acting restarded about it, but it's none of their concern anyway. To others still posting here, we had a discussion about what it could have possibly been and came to a resolution.

It doesn't really matter now! ;o

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Your right, maybe this should be locked then.

Rep:
Level 88
Maybe your face should be locked.
Althought that makes absolutely no sense.
Because you're a furry. :(

Rep:
Level 87
The Soy Sauce Warrior
Maybe your face should be locked.
Althought that makes absolutely no sense.
Because you're a furry. :(

"Maybe your face should be locked."

But don't worry Irockman1, it's not a problem :D I certainly don't dislike you
Eat citrus fruit to prevent scurvy!

Rep:
Level 102
Okay. I'm sorry for my connection probleme and other unknown probleme that was flooding your server.
EDIT: 1000th post!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 12:21:42 AM by Irockman1 »

Rep:
Level 88
lol
It's no problem as long as it's not a recurring issue. ^_^

Rep:
Level 87
The Soy Sauce Warrior
Yay, congrats for 1,000th post

Rep:
Level 88
21st post

Wheee, can I drink alcohol now? D:

Rep:
Level 87
The Soy Sauce Warrior
No, you aren't old enough.

And besides, RMRK.net doesn't have it's liquor license.

Rep:
Level 88