RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Latest Thing

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.

ALSO!!

Edit: Unfortunately, I have need for this disclaimer:  DO NOT USE MY ART WITHOUT ASKING.  Thank you.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:26:50 PM by boe »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Wow, that first one is simply WOW!

The snail looks cool and so does the boy. Pretty nice and detailed lol.

What did you use? You surely did not draw that.

And the second one is kewl too
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Is the guy with the snail an elf? Oh wait with the big feet, he's got to be a hobbit, right? Now I can't make up my mind, is he a hobbit or elf?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
YOSSY! You're back! At least, this morning you were, whether you come back again or not is another story. (At least stop by IRC once in a while ;))

At first, I saw the picture and was like "Meh, not that great", but then I was like "Hey, that's actually pretty awesome." I like the fact that he doesn't have a mouth, and I like the background blues. Those are nice shades of green too (which is my favorite color).
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
vary nice ;D
i like your valentines day thing, its cute ;)

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
That's what I actually look like, for real. Ugly.
Really good. I like the big hands and feet, it reminds me of something, but I'm afraid to say, shock being a factor.
*various flatulence*

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm still not sure if he's an elf or a hobbit.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Elf, he has shoes on!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
SHES ALIVE!!!  :tpg:

*ahem*

not really my style, but good nonetheless. I especially like the coloring on his pants and the snail shell.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
YOSSY ;_;

Have you seen the pink theme? I finally made you one ><

http://rmrk.net/?theme=14 =D

Also, wow ;_; I love the style, though not sure I'd want a snail on my hand ;9. Also nice tattoo patters on his chest =o
bringing sexy back

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
oh, i didnt notice those. Itd be like being able to customize yourself as a kid in fable i guess :P

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
There's something about the eyes I don't like though... I think it's the color.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
What did you use? You surely did not draw that.
I most certainly did draw it!  Here is the lineart:

It was colored using the same program I've always used, Corel PhotoPaint.  The difference between this and my previous works is that I used the smudge tool as opposed to just blurring the layers together.  Oh, and I painted the colors on top of the lineart rather than underneath, which was fun because now there aren't any outlines.

Really good. I like the big hands and feet, it reminds me of something, but I'm afraid to say, shock being a factor.
If anything, it should remind you of Matt Holmberg's artwork from the Game Boy RPG, Magi-Nation, because he's my favorite artist evaaarr.

I'm still not sure if he's an elf or a hobbit.
I don't know, either.  I just kind of make up stuff as I go along.  It's literally like, "Pointy ears?  Sure!"

YOSSY ;_;
Have you seen the pink theme? I finally made you one ><
http://rmrk.net/?theme=14 =D
Also, wow ;_; I love the style, though not sure I'd want a snail on my hand ;9. Also nice tattoo patters on his chest =o
Yeah, I saw the pink theme...  I wonder how many guys here actually use it... <.<

I less-than-three snails, so I'd totally play with one and let it crawl all over my hand.

LAWL, mandatory Twilight Princess reference:  "Li'l snail, li'l snail... just once, I'd like to bathe in your slime..."  Okay, even I wouldn't go that far...

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I think I can count on two hands how many people are using the pink theme.

But consider that every finger can mean a binary digit, this would be up to 1024 people... ::)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 97
I've been using the pink theme since day one. It's pretty snazzy. And I'm with Silver, I like the design of the snail, although snails are "ew" to me.