RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I'm back...

Rep:
Level 88
Although, I don't think many people will celebrate this, if any, my Onii-san, has allowed me to return.

So yes, I am back, and hopefully to help people who need general help in the trouble shooting section, or wherever I can in whatever way possible.

Oh I am into Roleplaying, literaturely. If that is even a word, I hear it so often lately. I think that makes me a great writer, as I am literate. Some might say too literate. (I hate using apostrophes). So if anyone want's any help with writing, proof reading, or anything like that, I'm sure I can help if you ask me nicely. :D

Anyone who likes rp'ing should talk to me as well, I'd like to know what everyone is into. I am into Anime Roleplaying such as Bleach and Naruto. 
Kinsei kazoku no mottoo .

Seigi no mae no haamonii
heiwa no mae no barannsu
saigo no ha no mae no junjo ha kudaru

Translation:

Kinsei Family Motto

Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before the last leaf falls

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Welcome back..?

How long where you gone?
I don't remember you. ???

Rep:
Level 88
Maybe about a month.

That's good that you don't remember me, it means that people won't hate me at the very beginning.

Seigi no mae no haamonii
heiwa no mae no barannsu

Translation:

Kinsei Family Motto

Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Maybe about a month.

That's good that you don't remember me, it means that people won't hate me at the very beginning.
Why would they hate you??

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
I'm sure you remember her DS, she was the one who inspired "drama" in the forums.
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
RMRK Forum Idiot aka Blaze
Heh... I'm sure thats not all...
Being a "Legend" isn't always a good thing... I'm a legend for the wrong reason... maybe I can change it all... If I give it all one last shot.

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
Well I doubt you'll find anything out of interest.
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
i remember your name, ive heard it somewhere, maybe this forum or maybe elsewhere/

I have no idea bout you though, sorry

WELCOME BACK!
Arlen is hot.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
WELCOME BACK  ;8
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
i remember your name, ive heard it somewhere, maybe this forum or maybe elsewhere/

I have no idea bout you though, sorry

WELCOME BACK!

Right here is where you heard of me dr_wolfy

Seigi no mae no haamonii
heiwa no mae no barannsu

Translation:

Kinsei Family Motto

Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,